Epilogue

Hi guys so finally here's the epilogue..
Sorry I didn't plan anything about Epilogue.. So just writing my random thoughts.. Hope you like it..❤️❤️

Next day after marraige :

Ragini woke up in her love's arms.. She tried to move but his hold was very tight.. It was as like explaining her of how much he missed her all these years..

Finally with great difficulty she is freed from his arms.. She sat on the bed and looks lovingly at her soul who was sleeping like a kid..

 She sat on the bed and looks lovingly at her soul who was sleeping like a kid

Her mind traveled to the night before..

She was overwhelmed by the love shown by him the while night..

Oh hello.. All dirty minds.. no.. Nothing happened between them but still laksh made sure to make ragini feel special the whole night..

Fb:

After the warm hug the two souls which craved for each other finally felt in peace..

Laksh let go off her after a brief moment of their beautiful hug.. Now it's time for next step and ragini is hell nervous..

No

No.. Not like she don't want it.. She would love to become his by both body and mind but everything was so fast that she couldn't catch up with the pace..

Still she's both nervous as well as happy to become him..

She looked up to find laksh looking intensely at her..