Brown eyes

A Sandhir one shot
**Brown eyes **
I am standing at the bus stop, tapping my foot in restlessness. It was a normal day for me and as usually I m waiting for her one glimpse. Just one!!
Glancing at my wrist watch for the 22nd time in 15 mins, I sighed in irritation. Where the hell is she?
Well it is not my natural restlessness its something else, it is kind of a mixture of nervousness and fear of losing someone.
Losing someone whom I love the most!!!!
I took out my phone from my pocket and swiped to see her!! My lock screen is occupied by her so as my soul.
To be honest I was nothing but a mare follower of her. Who followed her like a crazy teenage lover, but the last one year has changed my feelings a lot. I realised, she is not any flying cloud in life , she is my life.
I still remember how I used to look at her for hours while she was totally unaware of my existence in this world.I used to adore her every move, the way she helps every one, her teaching skills, her kindness to the poor people and most importantly her dark brown eyes.
And one fine morning I finally excepted that I m madly solely in love with her.
As I said she was totally unaware of my presence even till yesterday she don't even know my name.
I can't forget her brown eyes drowned in confusion and shock, when I proposed her. I noticed the shock turned into anger in sometime but much to my surprise she didn't showed it up just left from this place without wasting a word on me.
And today I am waiting for her. Not to grab my answer but just to see her once, just to look in those brown eyes.
"Randhir" I turned listening to an unknown voice.
There is she standing just a few meters away from my, clad in a blue kurti and jeans with a scarf covering her face expect eyes as usual. I never saw her face never, and truly its not needed because her eyes are enough to make me mad in her love.
I pass a smile at her. She keeps quite for some time, I decides to give her the time and started walking away when she Calles me from back.
Facing towards her I found her scarf hanging from her neck revealing her whole face.
The first thing that catch my sight is her eyes which holds tears in them.
"Sanyukta..." I voiced stepping near her
She upped her lashes and face.
There was a huge stitch mark over her lips.
"I know u will not love me now, see I am so ugly. I look like a witch , so please forget me..." She sniffed rubbing her nose with her palm and I realised she is the cutest girl I have ever seen.
I took her palm in mine.
She stopped crying and inched her lashes up to meet my orbs.
"You know when I used to follow you, I never noticed anything but your eyes. The way your eyes twinkled in happiness, the way you blink in confusion and specially the way reflects your emotions that took my heart away, and a mare stitch mark can't change my feelings for you because you owe my soul Sanyukta" I said gripping her palm softly and she gave herself in my arms.
Slowly breaking the hug after some minutes I merge our vision to drown in her BROWN EYES, to drown in her love.

Please do vote and comment