Always with you

A Sandhir one shot
**Always with you **

"Ek Choco mele liye ek lannu k liye...." A small toddler wobbled counting her fingers.....
While her mother drag her to the school bus.....
"Lannu...." She jumped beside her bestie flashing her front teeth less grin....
"Aila....chayu....tela dant kaha Gaya?" He widened his orbs
"Toothfairy le gyi" she smiled again....
"buddhu....waicha kuch nai hota" he giggled
"Hota hai...hota hai" she argued with a frown adoring her baby face
"Chayu....nai hota tu samajh" he gripped her palm
"Maine bola na hota hai" a lone tear escaped from her eyes as he denied to believe her....
"okay...hota hai...jo chayu bole sab hota hai" he agreed only to ensure a happy grin on her face.....

**************
"Maa...I'm not lying about this.....woh...." She was trying to convince her mother when a hard slap landed on her cheek turning it red....
"shut up Sanyukta...how can you say something like this about your own uncle" her mother yelled her locking her up in the room....
Drowning herself into pool of tears she kept wailing......
"Sanyu......" She heard him opening the window of her room.....
His arms got wrapped around her frame as she threw her torso over him.....
"He tried to touch me rannu....i swear...mai jhut nehi bol rehi Hu...." She buried her face more into his chest....
"I know.....i trust you...." He whispered caging her in his embrace....
"Tu mera sath dega Na?" His ever known brown orbs reflects the ray of hope.....
"I am always with you....no matter what happens....." He promised guiding her lips over his......

Please do vote and comment