Family

**Family **
"Shit! I mumbled rushing out my office as the clock showed 7 pm....
She must be waiting for me. She, My princess.... The cute little part of my best friends....
I never thought of coming back to India after I settled down in South Africa, doing nothing but posing in front of camera....
The passionate boy who came to F.I.T.E to become an engineer turned into a model in an unknown country....
I came back to India after almost four years, because I was missing that old boy in me.....
But till then, mom was no more, leaving me all alone in this world..... At least I thought like that....
Though destiny had some other plans, having no place to live, I decided to take help from my friends who were there for me always....
My best friends....Randhir and Sanyukta....
Things were normal between them and the love was back much to my happiness, they were happy, so do I ....
That happiness doubled when Sanyukta gave birth to princess.....
I couldn't forget that moment when the arrogant Randhir Singh Shekhawat was crying in my arms hearing the news....
He was overwhelmed, the feel of fatherhood made him ever so emotional....
Surprisingly, I was crying too, when Sanyukta handed me the little bundle of joy....
Her soft delicate fingers touched mine as she recognized me on our very first meet....
My eyes got glued to her tiny face as she passed a toothless grin at me.....
That was the day I felt ever so happy, her tiny soft features made me adore her more and more.....
Sanyukta surprised me more when she declared that I will be deciding her name instead of Ankit on her naming ceremony....
Ankit was offended but Sanyukta was adamant, Randhir was also in support of her....
I named her Lavanya....
She was peacefully sleeping in my arms then....
Everyday I rushed out of my office like this only to see her waiting for me in her cot, or sofa or in her parents' arms.....
Both of her parents often complain that she loves me more and me and princess just giggle at them......
***********
"Listen Sanyukta I told you no co-ed school for my baby!" I heard Randhir yelling while entering into the house....
"Stop being a M.C.P Shekhawat! She is going to study in a co-ed school only!" Sanyukta yelled back....
This two can never change!
I turned and found my 10 months old princess sitting on the sofa, surrounded by pillows and looking at her parents curiously.....
Sighing deeply I walked inside and kneeled down beside my princess who passed a huge smile at him....
The ever fighting couple were still busy in yelling without even noticing my presence.....
"Guys! Stop it!" I said a bit loudly thus gaining their attention....
Both of them turned their backs at each other and posed for a pout!
And who will say that are the parents of a 10 months old!
There was silence in the room which was soon broken by the actual boss princess Shekhawat.....
We three looked at her for a moment and laughed out too....
This cute little moments of us are my life now! Now I have a family.... Though I am not related by blood with them but three of them made me realise that blood relation is not everything....
 Now I have a FAMILY and I love them a lot....

Please do vote and comment