Step 3: The Costume

Of course, if you want to be a tsundere, you must look like one. DRESS UP AS ONE! Of course, there are multiple ways to look like a tsundere. If you want to look like one, start changing your hair into a twintails. As the saying goes, "twintails are tsuntails". Yes, this even applies to males, you just need to find a way. Another thing you could do with your hair is to dye it red or blonde. Because if you watch any generic harem that includes a tsundere, the tsundere is OBVIOUSLY the one with red or blonde hair, What's even better is when tsuntails and dyed hair combine, making the rag-tag ultimate duo. With a new hairdo, you're a step closer to becoming a tsundere.

 Another way to look like one is Zettai Ryouiki or absolute territory. May Tsunddah blesseth absolute territory, for it, is good. Let me read a page of the holy book of tsunderes. Ahem.

"And the anime studios said, "Let there be absolute territory"; and there was absolute territory; the studios saw that the absolute territory was good, and the studios separated the absolute territory from the trashyyoga pants."

Thank you for listening to an excerpt from our holy book. Anyways, nothing gets a guy going more than the space between the miniskirt and the over knee socks. Like damn... JUICY.

 JUICY