Chapter 4

“Crap, she noticed I left the room. I’ll be back for you later.” She whispered, pecking him on the cheek before running off to where her mother was. The others just cringed at the thought of seeing her mother angered once more. The thought of both mother and daughter fighting in the living room still fresh in their mind, it terrified them to the core, “Should we make sure those two don’t fight again? I don’t want Jimin over here to panic when he see her covered in scratch wounds.” Taehyung said, pointing his thumb at the dazed male. The others nodded, having Seokjin taking care of Jimin while the others make sure that the two were level headed and normal. Once they made their way to her room though, the sight before them wasn’t what they were expecting.

They watched as Xi An stood in the middle of her room, wearing a blood red mermaid dress with an opening for her left leg. Her makeup was stunning on her, her black heels went well with her dress, and her hairstyle was was done to mere perfection, “Whoa, you look… stunning. Damn is Jimin lucky as fuck right now.” Yoongi said bluntly. Xi An blushed as she looked away, feeling embarrassed from Yoongi’s compliment. The others glared at Yoongi, giving him a warning look that clearly said back off since they knew that Jimin would more than likely feel hurt and try to do something that is out of his character. Yoongi only shrugged and went back to staring at the young she wolf. He felt attracted to her, almost as if he had met her before, but he just couldn’t understand how. That is, until his wolf surfaced and purred at the sight of her, ‘Ahhhh, so we meet again Delilah. Oh how I missed that scent so much~! I miss the sight of her withering under me every time we were released and had our fun~! I wish I can have her in my arms again. Damn that Omega for meeting her yet again! I can’t kill him again or else she’ll know it was my doing. Though I am surprised she didn’t find out I was here. Hmmm, something is right.’ Yoongi’s wolf said while pacing around. Yoongi was beyond confused, but it did answer his questions. The thought of having her under him just how his wolf described gave him an unknown ecstasy and thrill.

“Hey Xi An! Want me to bring Jimin over so he can see how lucky he is in having you as a mate?” Taehyung teased. Yoongi’s hold was close to releasing a growl, but stopped when she blushed and immediately shook her head, “No! I want to surprise him tonight when I make my entrance. I want to see how he reacts when he sees me. Please don’t bring him here. Please.” She pleaded with a worried and saddened look on her face. Taehyung unknowingly blushed as he stayed in his spot. Yoongi’s wolf snarled at the thought of Taehyung making a move on the young wolf, but stopped when he noticed her dazed state, smiling happily at nothing in front of her. He immediately knew that she was head over heels for Jimin and if angered him that another man was on her mind even though he wasn’t rightfully her mate, ‘Damn mating process. I wish it never existed so I can always have her by my side and in my arms. I want her to bare my pups! Not his!’ He growled internally, confusing Yoongi even more than ever. He never really saw the girl in such a way, but the way that his wolf kept describing his past with the girl’s wolf, he slowly understood why his wolf wanted her so much.

“Wait here now. The rest of you, leave please so that she can have some time alone in order to prepare for tonight.” Her mother instructed, causing the others to leave without argument, not even Yoongi’s wolf wanted to protest and continue his staring contest, “I wonder if this will nudge Jimin over the edge and make his natural male instincts to kick in. If it does, we’ll be uncles in exactly 7 months from now.” Hoseok said thoughtly as the others nodded in agreement. Yoongi could tell that his wolf felt irritated and worried from that possibility to come, so he felt the need to stop the two from making it official. He didn’t want Jimin to mark her, much less mate with her on her birthday. The thought of her having Jimin’s kids made his spine shudder in disgust and in horror. His wolf soon surfaced, his usual brown eyes becoming a lighter shade, almost appearing orange at first glance.