Chapter 1

~June 2, 2017~

- Amberle's Point Of View-

Lilac and I walked to our lockers at the end of the day. Today was the very last day of school. I threw away all my school books and walked outside with Lilac to meet the rest of the group. "I'm so excited for this summer!" Jasmine said as she dumped her books in the dumpster. "I know! We are officially college students!" Ashley said as she ran toward her car. We all cheered as we followed her.

Ashley was driving, with Jasmine in the passenger seat. I was in between Lilac and Peyton in the back seat. Our luggage was in the trunk. We were all going to a log cabin by a secluded lake for the whole summer. Each of us had been saving up to rent it from the owner, but they jacked up the price, so we had to room with 5 other people. We didn't know these people, but we met one of them. His name was Austin. He was super nice, so we decided to take the offer and share with them. The cabin was about 4 hours away from Ohio, so the trip was going to be a long one.

~ After car ride~

We got out of the car and began to carry our luggage to the cabin. I opened the door and stared, it was beautiful. It had a kitchen with an island and a great area to cook. There was a fire place with lounging couches and chairs around it. Lilac pushed me out of the way, "go put on a bathing suit I want to go tan." I laughed as I watched her 5,5 height run up the stairs with two huge suitcases. The rest of the girls piled in and follow Lilac. I put my luggage by the door and went straight to the kitchen. I opened the two door fridge, it was stocked. Stuff was about to fall out. I opened the drawer on the bottom and saw a bunch of sweets, and some other food. I pulled out the frozen pineapple, strawberries, and blueberries. Then I went on a hunt for a blender. I had gone through around 4 cupboards when a deep voice sounded behind me."Looking for something?" I jumped and turned, around, a bag of frozen fruit in my hand. As I turned I threw the fruit at the guy with dark brown short hair. He caught it and stared at me. He looked down at the bag of fruit. "Why did you throw frozen pineapple at me?" He asked with a smirk. I just stared at him, he was so attractive. He was around 5,11 and was in very good shape from what I saw. He tossed the fruit back at me, I caught right before it hit the ground. Foot steps started running down the steps. Lilac, Peyton, Jasmine, and Ashley were staring at us. Ashley smirked and Lilac giggled, while Peyton looked at the ground shyly. I smiled and waved at them. Jasmine pushed the girls to the door. "Have fun," she mouthed to me, which left my mouth hung open. "I'm Alex Wes. You are?" I stared for a moment and then quickly responded. "Amberle Moon." I said and twirled a piece of my wavy, light brown hair, around my finger. He smiled. "Hello, Amberle, are those your friends?" I nodded and smiled back. I could feel my cheeks flaming as he looked me up and down. He shifted uncomfortably. "Dude, did you see all the hot chicks-" I quickly glared at the guys that walked in, but mainly on the one with black hair and blue eyes. I scoffed and turned around. "Who are they?" Another one asked, as I rummaged through the cupboards. "Boys, these are the girls we are sharing the cabin with this summer." I smiled as I found the blender in the cupboard. I grabbed it and plugged it in. I then went to the freezer and got the vanilla ice cream out and put a scoop in the blender. Then I added the fruit. I turned around and the guys were gone. Well then. I walked up stairs with my luggage. I put on a black bikini and grabbed a towel from the bathroom. No one had rooms yet so I just changed in a bathroom. I ran down stairs and poured five smoothies. I carefully carried them outside. The sand was soft under my toes, there was a deck over the water with a diving board. The deck was pretty big and it was clean, so the girls set up tanning chairs and along the edges of the deck was a bench that wrapped the whole way around. I placed the drinks on a table beside the chairs. "I made smoothies, also the guys are here." They all jumped up and took a smoothie. "Are they hot?" Ashley asked. She was the "f- girl" in the group. But she was a lot better then what most people would think. Everyone laughed, including her. "Yes, they are all pretty attractive." I said and laid down on the last open beach chair.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Here is just a little personality thing.

Lilac: Is funny, hyper, silly. Yet she is easily set off. Her parents were never home, so she raised herself. She doesn't dress up, and she is against guys. She is not a feminist she just didn't have good luck with guys. She is also very lazy.

Jasmine: She is the sporty, chill one. She likes to move around. She is a bitch when she wants to be, she also holds grudges, but is super fun to be around. She had one serious relationship,they broke up a week before summer break. So she has vowed to never take any relationship seriously. She is also still heart broken.

Peyton: She is super girly, but shy around everyone, besides her group of friends. She loves fashion, and she always has a crush on someone. She is a goody-two-shoes. She has never dated someone. She is kind of anti- social.

Ashley: She is kind of a sl*t. She has dated/ hooked up with every guy on every sports team. She is super bold, except around her crushes. Which she rarely has. She wears very flashy things. She also loves getting drunk. She has never been interested in a goody-two-shoes kinda guy. She loves her hair more than anything, even her friends.

Amberle: She is very independent. She is a vegetarian. She doesn't care what guys think. She finds a new crush all the time, she has dated a few people over the years, all have cheated on her. So trust is her biggest problem when meeting people.

End of A/N

-------------------------------------------------------

~Same day, just after sunset.~

-Peyton's Point Of View-

We walked inside and there were five guys talking and trying cool something. I looked at Amberle and noticed she was staring at one guy who was at the stove. He turned around and stared at us. I looked to the ground. "I'm Alex." Someone with dark brown hair and perfect jawline. He smiled at Amberle. She slightly smiled back. "We are making steaks, you can make something else if you don't like it." One of the guys with short black hair and blue eyes. He was definitely going on my jerk list. "I'm Jax Hollow, by the way." Jax Hollow, that's his name. I walked to the steps with my head down. "Peyton, come back. We have to get to know them." Amberle said. I turned around and walked back down the steps. "You girls go change, the food will be ready when you get back." A guy with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes said while he smiled widely. We all went upstairs.
—————————
~same time~

-Alex's Point Of View-

     "Way to make a first impression!" I said and punched Jax's shoulder. He smirked, "The blonde's cute." I punched him again, this time Jake joined. "Back off!" Jax said as he out the steaks on a plate. Jake took the plate to the lake. The sun had set, so it was dark, besides the moon and stars shining. I brought a big bowl of salad and toppings, Jax brought a bowl of mashed potatoes and 10 water bottles. Austin brought napkins and dressing. Elijah brought silverware.

-----------------------

~Same time~

-Ashley's Point Of View-
We all changed and headed downstairs. Peyton wore a brown sweater with black leggings.

Lilac wore a nirvana shirt with smiley face leggings.

Jasmine wore a pink ombré hoodie with black comfy shorts.

I wore a crop top hoodie with mesh at the ends.

Amberle wore a light brown fuzzy onesie.

We reached the deck over the lake and saw the food on the table, but the guys were gone. "Where are they?" Peyton asked. I shrugged. I felt someone's arms band around my waist. I turned and kneed them in the calls. Jax hit the ground. "What's wrong with you!?" He said as he held himself. I shrugged and started putting food on a plate, the girls doing the same. Except Peyton, she was at the edge of the deck, staring at the water. "Peyton! Come on!" Amberle yelled to her. She turned and walked back, playing with the edge of her braid. We all ate in silence then we walked back to the cabin, going straight to our room. There were 5 rooms. Lilac and Peyton shared. Amberle, and I shared. Then Alex, Jake, and some other dude shared. The other two shared. Jasmine got her own room. The night went by with most of us sleeping. I was positive at least one of us was awake.

Not edited. I will edit all chapters at end. Thanks for reading.
Bye bitch!
~Keyra❤️