June 3,2017

~June 3, 2017~

-Amberle's POV-

     I rolled over in bed and felt a body beside me. I groaned and opened my eyes, Ashley was in a bawl, hogging all the blankets. I quietly left the bed and walked to my suitcase. I put on a red sundress with pink flowers over it. I quietly left the room and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and my teeth. My hair was in its normal waves. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I made a cup of coffee and went outside.

    I was sitting outside, curled up in a deck chair, a cardigan wrapped around me, when I heard footsteps approaching. I closed my eyes, letting the breeze relax me. "Hey, It's me Alex." I opened my eyes and smiled at him. "Hey." He smiled back. "Wouldn't expect you to be awake this early." My smile faltered. "Why?" He looked out at the lake. "Cause you look so beautiful, I just would have thought you slept for hours." I smiled as soon as I heard his words. "Thank you." I said. I looked over at him, he had his eyes closed. "It's peaceful, isn't it?" I asked him as I too closed my eyes. "Yea, won't be many days like this." I smiled, "That's sadly true." He chuckled. "Amberle! Where is my swimsuit?" I heard Jasmine scream as she ran over to the deck. I groaned. "Give me 5 minutes and I will help you find it, okay?" She crossed her arms over her chest "I want to swim now, not in 5 minutes!" I glared at her. "Fine!" I said and followed her to the cabin.

    I found Jasmine's suit in her suitcase and then I went to shower. I stared at the wall as the water hit my face. Alex said I was beautiful, he smiles at me a lot too. He likes peace to, oh my- we 're a perfect match! I can see it now, he pushes me in the lake, and then I pull him in, he lifts me up and he- "Hurry up, Amberle! Everyone is waiting on you!" Ashley yelled through the door. I sighed as my fantasy left my memory. I groaned and rinsed the soap out of my hair and turned the water off. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body. I stared at myself in the mirror, my wet hair was behind my head, the towel clinging to my wet body. I dried off and changed into a pair of white jean shorts and a blue and grey striped tank-top, my black bikini underneath.

     I walked to the lake, everyone was in the water, besides Alex. He was laying on a beach chair, sunglasses on. Without a shirt. I pulled my gaze away. "Did you like the view?" Alex asked. I jumped. "Jesus, I thought you were asleep!" He let out a chuckled rasp. "Care for a swim?" I stared at him. "Why not?" He smiled and took his sunglasses off. I smiled and pulled my tank-top off, my shorts following. HE looked me up and down before jumping into the water. His head surfaced and I walked over and sat on the edge of the deck, my feet sinking into the water. "Chicken." He said. I laughed, "I'm not very competitive, so calling me an animal won't work. Also baby chickens are adorable." He smiled, "Yeah, they are." I smiled and reached a hand out to him.  "Come on, I need your help in the kitchen." He smirked and reached his hand toward me. I grabbed his hand, the next thing I knew, I was in the lake. "Alex!" I looked over and saw that he was laughing his ass off. I glared and pulled myself back onto the deck. I grabbed my clothes and left them in the water.

     I made eggs and toast and wandered upstairs to my room. I turned on the TV and flipped through the channels until I found something good to watch. That happened to be the Originals. I ate my food and got done with one episode. I placed the plate on the ground and grabbed a towel. I headed to the shower. I turned the water on and got in. The warm water hit my body as I quickly washed my hair and body. I got out and changed into a P!ATD t-shirt and black comfy shorts. I walked downstairs, everyone was scattered and trying to clean and make food. "What's going on?" Everyone's eyes shot right to me. They all smiled brightly and continued on with their chores. "The house isn't even dirty! What are you doing?" I said as I walked around the house. Peyton was avoiding me. "Peyton, outside now!" I walked outside and she soon followed.