Your Giveaways ::

Bard:
Bard always knows to avoid you when your nose is crinkled in concentration. Whether it be a simple task, like helping the children with school work, or something more difficult, like helping Bard with some dock work, he knew not to bother you. He found the way your nose wrinkled was awfully cute though, and always made sure to kiss it, causing it to scrunch up, but for an entirely different reason.

Bilbo:
Bilbo had usually been a nervous and timid Hobbit, but he had fallen in love with you, the life of the party. On the rare occasion when you found yourself in a situation that made you uncomfortable, though, Bilbo could immediately tell. From the way your posture straightened to the way you hands always found themselves wringing out the bottom of your dress, he always knew when to pull you away and calm you down.

Bofur:
You always knew how to read Bofur's thoughts like a book, and for this, he felt incredibly guilty. Unlike himself, you were very reserved and hidden when it came to emotions. However, after months of paying attention, he cracked the code to at least one thing! He knew when you were sleepy! Whether you were snuggling up close to him, or clutching a pillow, Bofur knew you were tired when you got clingy.

Elrond:
While you were very obvious in your physical behavior, one peculiar habit had always perplexed the Lord. Unlike most Elves, when you were scared, you never trembled or charged at whatever it was, instead you rubbed your ears. You had told Elrond that it was something your mother had done for you when you were younger to comfort you, and so, you had adopted the habit yourself. He found it adorable and so innocent.

Fili:
Oddly enough, it took Fili years to notice any of your giveaways, which absolutely shocked you, given you were a creature of immense habit. When Fili began to notice, he couldn't help but chuckle at what you did when you were excited. While you jumped for joy and did things a typical human would do, you also always sat with crossed legs that kept switching, or when standing, spun lightly side to side. He always found it endearing.

Kili:
Kili knew exactly when you were feeling anxious. Before you were married, you always wiped your palms on your sides. However, after you were united, he noticed that some of your habits changed. Instead, you now twisted your past courting bead around in your fingers, finding it soothing and comforting in times of distress and tension.

Legolas:
Legolas never understood the concept of physically showing your emotions, as he learned long ago from his father it was seen as a weakness. However, he couldn't care less when he found you scuffing your foot on the floor. He always knew you were hiding something, typically a surprise in situations like so, and he was always eager to find out what your secret was.

Lindir:
Both you and Lindir were extremely soft spoken individuals, a majority of your conversations were silent and communicated only through the flickering of your eyes and subtle gestures. In turn, you knew one another like the back of your hand. However, when you began to fiddle with your jewelry, Lindir always knew you were upset. Whether you were twisting one of your rings, or picking at your necklace, he knew that it was time to make you smile, making you forever grateful.

Thorin:
The King was never one to shy away from speaking his mind, but you had always chosen more subtle approaches in conveying your thoughts. While Thorin gave off a snappy attitude when annoyed, you simply pursed your lips and tilted your chin up. Whenever the King would yell at his nephews, you always were annoyed (he didn't understand that they were young and naive like you did). He would immediately apologize upon seeing your reaction.

Thranduil:
Many of the elves in Mirkwood knew that King Thranduil ruled with an iron fist, and so, when he got carried away, he could always sense your anger. It was never verbally spoken, but when you disapproved of something Thranduil had done, you always had your arms crossed over your chest, left over right, and never the other way. You had never known it was something you did until he pointed it out, and to this day, you can't help but do it when you were displeased. Again, unknowingly, of course.