Chapter 17

"Halloween is near! Buy your costumes and get ready for the Halloween Party!

31st October, 5 in the afternoon at the gymnasium.

See you there!".

I read the flyer pasted on the wall near my locker. That party is the day after tomorrow. Why didn't I looked at this more early?

I sighed. Wow. Halloween. I don't even know what to wear.

I'll just search the net. Or ask what my friends will wear.

"Krriiinnggg!!!!!!!"

Time for school.

oOo

"What costume will you wear?", I asked the three as I sat with them.

"Goddess Aphrodite or any goddess, because I'm beautiful.", Lexi answered first.

"A nymph or a queen maybe.", Ana added.

"Grim reaper.", James said.

"I'll be a...well...I dunno.", I said while playing with my food. Then I started eating.

"A vampire! You can be a vampire Bella!", Lexi said childishly.

"Nah. I'll just be a witch.", I told her.

"It's up to you.", Ana said. "Let's go shopping later!"

"I already have mine. And shopping is for girls. Don't react.", James reacted.

"Yeah, yeah. Okay shopping later!", I said.

"So a goddess, a nymph or a queen, and a witch costume. I can't wait!",Lexi said happily.

oOo

"We look beautiful!!", Ana cried out. Today's the party. And we're in one of the classrooms in the school getting ready.

Lexi is Aphrodite, Ana is the White Queen, and I am a witch. A beautiful one, though. Not the dark witches on Hansel and Gretel, they're ugly.

I curled the ends of my hair. I put my make-up and dark red lipstick on. Ana put a few hair extensioners to her hair because some of her blonde hair is brown. Lexi just put make-up on.

When we're done, we went outside the classroom and walked to the venue.

The gym was air-conditioned. When we went inside, it was full of students wearing costumes. There were lights dancing around the room and a disco ball in the middle part of the ceiling.

Then the host talked about the party, that we can eat, drink, stand, sit, talk, dance, etc. In short, to enjoy the party. Then he introduced the dj for the night, Dj Payno.

Then music started playing from the speakers. Everyone in the gym started to dance to the beat.

"Party Party!", I shouted out.

"Yeah baby!", Lexi yelled.

"This is fun! Whoooh!!", Ana shouted also.

As always, the music is loud that's why we're shouting. It's a party. Parties are always loud.

Then I stopped dancing and went to the food and drink table. I ate a candy and drank punch. I just sat there for a moment, holding the cup in my hand.

Then I saw Thomas talking to his friends whose names are not needed to be mentioned. He's wearing a vampire costume, and he has black make-up below his eyes.

He also has fake blood on the tip of his lips. Wow. He looks great even in a costume. Why didn't I listen to Lexi's suggestion? Why am I thinking like this again?