Chapter 29

"Wha-" Thomas said but was cut.

Someone bumped into him softly. It was a girl. She looked at the both of us and mumbled a "sorry". She just wants Thomas to notice her. Hmp.

Thomas leaned on my left ear. We stopped dancing. "I would never, ever forget about you," I heard his voice said. His warm breath brushed across my face.

"It's because, you look alluring, that's why I didn't recognize you," he added. It made me smile. What I told him was too dramatic.

I took a deep breath as we continued dancing the waltz. We were looking at each other in eye.

He leaned to me slowly. And I felt myself lean in too. Our lips were about an inch apart. I took one last look at him and closed my eyes, waiting for the kiss to take place.

But there's something that destroyed the wonderful moment.

Why did that thing have to happen?

Do you know what it is?

No, no one squealed.

No one bumped into us.

And certainly no one pushed our heads together.

It's what you expected.

I woke up!!

I sat up and facepalmed. Ughhhh.

oOo

I invited my friends on another friendly bonding. We all agreed to go to James' house because his parents are not home.

"Who wants to watch scary movies?!" Dylan exclaimed. He went with us because he insisted and Lexi gave in.

All of us cheered. Then we debated about what scary movie will we watch.

"I want Paranormal Activity!" James said.

"No! The Ring is better! Let's watch that!" Lexi protested.

But we all ended up watching Mama, a thriller/horror movie. I hid my face everytime the Mama shows up. Just because I agreed to watch a horror movie doesn't mean I'm one of the people who's not scared of them. I'm still a girl, a girly one though.

I took a minute to look at my friends. Dylan's arm is around Lexi and Ana's head is lying on James' shoulder. I smiled at the sight and went back to watching. I wish I have Thomas beside me right now.

Okay woah! Did I just say that? I'm being assuming, ugh.

Ana, Lexi and I screamed in most of the scenes, while the two boys were just calm, or pretending to be calm. Boys.

At last, the movie is already finished. I stood up and stretched.

"I'm hungry. Do you have some food here?" I asked James.

He stood up. "Yeah, of course," he answered and went to the kitchen. We followed a few spaces behind him.

"Pasta, chips, or ice cream?" he asked.

"Ice cream!" we answered in unison unexpectedly.

He brought out two tubs of ice cream from the freezer and placed them on the counter infront of us. We all took a chair and sat down.

"Mocha and Vanilla," he informed us and placed bowls with spoons infront of us. We opened the tubs and scooped ice cream into our bowl.

After I got enough on my bowl, I leaned on the back of the chair and started to eat. My friends started chatting.

I was in deep thought. About Thomas.

I love Thomas Sangster. Now that I would give him a chance, he's gone. And no one knows when will he come back.

I continued to eat my ice cream.

If I see him again, I would tell him that I'm sorry and I do love him. I'm sorry I said that I don't, thinking that he and Holly are together.

"Hey Bella, give a Disney Princess," Dylan told me. I blurted the first thing that came into my mind.

"Cinderbella," I answered, still in deep thought.

"What?" Ana asked, and let out a laugh. The rest snickered.

I shook those thoughts away and realized what I said. "What?" I pretend to not get it.

"You just said Cinderbella instead of Cinderella," James pointed out for me.

"I can imagine you and Thomas, aka Prince Charming, dancing in a ball with us watching," Lexi gushed.

Dylan and James said something to each other and snickered.

"What are you planning to do?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nothing, just a short role play," James said and cleared his throat. "Princess Cinderbella, how alluring you look today." he told Dylan.

Dylan clasped his hands. "Thanks for the compliment Prince Charming!" he said with a high pitched voice, making us girls laugh.

James kneeled and Dylan pretended to be shocked. "Bella, will you marry me and have three kids?" I remembered when Mom asked me and Thomas about the kids. Eh, what a coincidence.

Once again in a high pitched voice, Dylan answered, "Absolutely!"

Then they said I love yous to each other and got smacked in the heads by their girlfriends. We all laughed.

"I found out that Holly is not his girlfriend," I said after a while.

"Omg really?! Our investigations are wrong?! Yay!" Ana exclaimed.

"Wow! So you can be a couple already!" Lexi added happily.

"Why would you think she's his girlfriend? They're just close. You're malicious," Dylan stated. "And you investigated just to prove it? Seriously?"

"Is there a problem?" Lexi raised a brow at him.

"Nah, not really. Bella just fell for the lovey dovey acting the two are doing, which is really gross," he explained.

"Did she explain anything?" James faced me.

"All she said is that she's Thomas' childhood friend," I answered.

"But what about the kiss? Was that a dare?" Ana asked Dylan.

"Yup. The dare was to kiss your closest friend on the lips. He wouldn't kiss me and he got no choice so that happened," Dylan shrugged and earned snickers from what he said.

"So it was all acting? Why would they do that?" I asked.

"Holly thinks you like Thomas, which is true, so she came up with an idea of making you jealous, to prove her theory," Dylan said.

I am clueless about this. How come I didn't find out?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey-lo readers! How was it? I think it's pretty fine, kind of a filler but it's fine. How about you?

Bella, what a nice dream you had there! Don't know what came into my mind. Also, got the role playing idea from a suggestion. Sorry for the cornyness(not really a word lol).

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE/FAN

Franzie