Chapter 6

--Percy--

I woke up to the sound of something tapping on my window. I finally opened my eyes when I declared that the tapping noise is annoying. I look around the room and noticed the source of the tapping, a barn owl. I get off my bed and walk over to the window and open it. The owl flies in and lands on my shoulder. 

If you're wondering; why is the owl nice to you? I have the blessing of Athena after the Giant War for staying by Annabeth's side. 

I notice a letter attached to one of its leg and I untie it. When I do the owl flies back out and I close the window. I sit back down on the bed and opened the letter. It had two pieces of parchment in it and the first letter was two pages long. I turned the parchment to the first page and started reading.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,  Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr. P. Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

Hogwarts? The wizarding school? Isn't it too late for me to attend? I turn the parchment over to the second page and read that it's just the school supplies. I pull out the second letter and start to read.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,  Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr. P. Potter,

I wish for you to attend Hogwarts so that you can learn magic and spend more time with your family. You are welcomed to join your brother, Harry Potter, in fifth year. Please consider.

Yours sincerely,

Albus Dumbledore

Headmaster

I sat there, on the bed, for a long time. I think I was thinking but it felt more like my head was in a blank space. So, I got up and walked over to the bathroom and Iris Messaged Annabeth again.

"Hey Wise Girl."

"Seaweed Brain. What's up?"

"Jupiter's realm."

"Seriously."

"Okay, so, I got a letter from a wizarding school called -don't laugh- Hogwarts." I was cut off by Annabeth laughing.

"I'm sorry! You shouldn't have said 'don't laugh.' Oh my gods, Hogwarts! Okay, okay, carry on."

"Anyways, they want me to attend but I don't know if I should. Give me some advise."