shot-7 (2) ( bonus shot) come back home

I hoped, you'd stay, just a little bit longer
And I hoped you'd keep calling

With every single day I have to face
I wonder why our love was stolen away
With every single breath I have to waste

I'm burning like a fire, will someone help my pain?
I'm drowning above the water, oh, help me breathe again
And I, I can't let you go, so when you're ready, come back home

I'd like to say, I'm sorry
And I thought you'd stay (you'd stay)

With every single night I'd have to face
With every single dream I'd have to chase
I wonder if our love's in the same place

I'm burning like a fire, will someone help my pain?
I'm drowning above the water, oh, help me breathe again
And I, I can't let you go, so when you're ready, come back home, yeah

I would try and be the man that I said I would
Just come back home
And I'll try, I'll try 'cause I said I would
Just come back home
I will try and be the man that I said I would
Just come back home
And I'll try, and I'll try, and I'll try
Come back home, please come back home

I'm burning like a fire, will someone help my pain?
I'm drowning above the water, oh, help me breathe again
Oh ah and I, I can't let you go, so when you're ready, come back home
- come back home ( calcum Scott)

She could feel her heart beat against her ribs, it reminded her of the days she was Chulbul , her childish heart beating frantically for a man she couldn't have back then and now he couldn't have her , ironic wasn't it.

His eyes were fixed on her as if trying to unravel what was going on in mind, but to no avail, she wasn't that Gauri whose eyes spoke volumes.

Now here eyes were devoid of emotions. There was an emptiness in them. As if an abyss, an abyss he would like to dive into, only if she permitted him to.

Gauri knew he was to curious for his answer by she could also sense the ambiguity in his tone. But she had already made her decisions years ago and she wouldn't let her heart out rule her.

She spoke in gentle tone- I'm here for the day Omkara , I believe I've already informed you.

The firmness in her voice made him feel that she wasn't ready to melt down. A day, a day enough for him to live his life he thought. Enough to make memories, that kept his cold life warm.

He saw her vanish to the kitchen but he dared not to ask the reason because he was already emotionally drained out.

She came back with a glass of water and said- here you go. And yeah let's sit on the chair and talk cause' the floor is too hard and my jeans are too tight.

Om smiled at her statement and obdiently gulped the water down , Gauri smiled at her little effort that had worked.

Om knew time was pacing fast, as cruel as ever, as envious as ever, he knew once this day was gone he could never ever dream about them being together in reality.

So he decided to do something , he spoke- I know i don't deserve to be forgiven. Cause' you had given me innumerable opportunities in the past but I didn't care about it then. Ain't I a fool? And I really don't want to open your wounds but I owe you an apology. Because the pain inflicted by me is more than what you had faced , because you expected something from me. And I failed you. And I know how it feels when people fail to meet your expectations. Am really sorry Gauri for everything. For not trusting you, for not caring you , for only claiming you , for not giving you the love you deserve , for not making you feel home. When home was what you craved for .. he ended with a heavy voice.