shot-7 (3) ( bonus shot) come back home

He hugged her tight as if trying to take away her pain, trying his best to calm her down her body wrecking with anguish.

She said- he treated me like an animal. He tortured me .. I guess animals were given better treatment than me he. He tied me up in fetters as if I were a vile creature, who would strangle him if unleashed.

I would do that without a second thought though. Cause' monsters don't deserve to live.

You know what Omkara, ironically life is fair because it's unfair to all. I last time I felt so helpless in my life was when I had lost my sister in the frenzy.

The world as usual seemed to be hungry for an innocent soul and all I could do was try to save my soul but I failed. I failed miserably .

I hid myself in the trash to save myself from the world in the hope that people would not come near things that often look ugly and for once I prayed to Shankar ji that if I was worth it, to let me live and since then my faith has been unshakable.

until my foster father found me in the trash he had the love that I always craved for. Life see
pretty normal for more than one and half year after which I lost my father.

But then my Foster father succumbed to illness and I was put to blame. I was called all the vile words that a 12 year child shouldn't have heard. Bad omen.. bitch.. whore . Demon yada yada .

My uncle and my aunt ill treated me in the most horrifying ways possible. The used to beat me and my mother. They took over everything my father had . I had to drop out of school. My mother also fell prey to an illness. I couldn't afford to lose her so I toiled hard. I couldn't afford to lose the last person I had the right to call mine.

Hard for my mother, hard for our survival, hard for the petty demands of my uncle and aunt.

I spent Half of My Life toiling around not realising when I grew up to be a woman . A woman with a pretty face . But Alas! Beauty comes with its own pros and cons.

I had it all stalkers , cat calling each kind of humiliation a girl could possibly face. People even offered me one night stands just because I was poor.

There dabaang Gauri was born . Everyone admired her. But no one knew she was broken soul. No one knew she carried a fake smile around.

I had no drugs , like you Omkara to give me momentary pleasure, relief inspite of its consequences. I had no one to have my back, unlike you.

You had your brother's inspite of the fact that you like to keep things to you. You had a backbone, I envy you.

That's the difference between you and me. I was a lone wolf, fighting to survive a prey to misery.

I had fought my battles pretty long all alone, it was pretty disheartening. I had thought about a zillion times to give up on life but alas the sad truth of life is that it takes more courage to give up life than to live life and I was a coward so I chose to live and pass by.

And the other reason was that I had responsibilities you chose responsibilities and I always had them simple as that not that I hated my responsibilities but it was too much to take in.

Each day I knew that a little bit of my Innocence was sacrificed to be the person I am today. All I am is a cold blooded murderer of my childhood, of my Innocence you know how much that hurts?

I always had my temple business,  making the temple goods so I often visited the temple and there is where Kali's eyes fell on me in such a way that he never averted his gaze.