Choices

Y/N's POV
I took Yoongi's hand firmly, storming into my room. He attempted to pull away, yet I didn't let him. He whimpered, acting like the dog he was. I threw him into a sit on the bed and gave him the death glare.

"What did I even do!?" He whined.

"You got excited so now I have to fix it. I don't want to fix it. But I must so I don't see the bulge for the rest of my life." I sighed. "And here goes, take off your jeans." He obliged, shivering slightly as they fell to the floor.

"This is disgusting..." I mumbled, "But... ugh, stick your hand into your boxers." He obliged again, eye twitching slightly.

"Grip the 'stick'," I cringed, air quoting 'Stick'. He did as I said, his back slouching.

"You horny baffoon!" I shouted.

"Aish! It's not my fault!" He whimpered, "I only did what you told me!"

"Ugh, onto the next... step." I spat, "M...Move your hand.... u...up and down." I cringed heavily, so bad that it became hard to speak. He did so and instantly moaned. I covered my ears.

"Just keep doing that until sticky liquid comes out." I gagged, swiftly running into the living room. I snatched a pillow and screamed into it. Tae began to laugh loudly, doubling over. I smacked him a good one on the face, leaving a bright red mark. He groaned with pain, rubbing the mark.

"Ah, sure. Slap me. I'm the one who got excited." He mumbled. We both gagged as moans rose from my room.

"Why didn't I do that in your room..." I gagged, rushing to the bathroom and actually puking in the toilet. Tae came in and pat (patted?) my back. Yoongi's moans became consistently faster as Tae stumbled to him and told him to go faster. I puked again at his sounds until all fell silent. My breathing was heavy from the newly popped blood-vessels, the effect of puking too hard. I groaned and wiped my mouth with a paper towel, throwing it away. I weakly stumbled out of the room to be grabbed by Yoongi. He glared at me, suddenly closer to my face. I grunted as his nose touched mine. I felt alarmed, but didn't want to wake up. (Metaphor. Morning alarm, but you don't wanna move from bed,)
He pushed me onto the wall and bit the tip.
"Ugh. Dog affection." I grumbled.

"Dog?" He said. The voice... wasn't Yoongi. It was Tae. Tae bit my nose. He then bit my nose again, and I panicked. I pushed on his chest, coming to absolutely no avail. He didn't even budge. Instead of biting my nose again, he bit my bottom lip harshly. I whimpered slightly as he drew blood.
He moved down, leaving a trail of red marks along my jawline and collarbone. I couldn't hold in the moans. They flew out of my mouth fluently as he suddenly crashed our lips together. He took the chance of my gasp to slip his tongue into my mouth, fighting heavily for dominance. For once in a lifetime, the female had won. I had won.