am+

The sunlight floods through the patterned curtains as it highlighted the male's candid features. He was cleaning off the marble island with a wet towel, ridding of the finger paint from today's arts and crafts. Too busy trying to clean a very persistent paint spot, he hadn't noticed his significant other snapping a few photos of him. Though it didn't last long until a particularly blinding flash caught his eye and he looked up to see his lover rocking a Cheshire grin.

"Taehyung, stop! I don't look nice right now." He attempts to grab the camera out of the said male's hands, but failed with dissatisfaction. "Why baby? You look beautiful! You could be dressed in rags and I'd still wanna tap that." A subtle smirk dawned his lips as he eyes his spouse lustfully. "Once a heartthrob always a heartthrob." His eye roll went unnoticed as his other let's out another obnoxious comment.

"You know it baby! International Playboy! Forever and always!" He speaks as he rams into his lover with open arms. He wrap them around his waist and leans his chin on the latter's shoulder with ease. "You know, we can always let Jihae have a sleepover with Minhee, and we can have our own little fun?" The other squirms in the orders grip as his ears burn at the tip.

"Oh, Kookie's got his head in the gutter again doesn't he?" The smirk lessens in intensity but still hangs on his lips. "I'm not talking about a bed session, my little naughty minded Kookie. I meant a date. It's been a couple of months since we had a real date!" The older let's go and spins around in a dramatic turn, conveying how much he's been wanting to have another one of those cheesy couple date nights. But sadly, the other male had his mind wrapped around the thought of his daughter, being the mom out of the two, he had these overprotective mother instincts, not baring to let his daughter out of eye sight.

But he has to admit, it's been a hot minute since they had a day to themselves. "Fine. We can have date night, only if I get to pack of Jihae's belongings, that also means I get to play dress up with her this time!" He knew there was always a catch to these agreements of there's. Taehyung was always one for dressing up their daughter, and Jungkook was missing all the closet hunt action those two have been having. "Deal."

"Ji-Ji! Baby! Where are you?" Jungkook calls out as he reaches the top of the staircase. "Here! Dada! Over here!" She jumps out of the door, making her at view point. Jungkook comes running down the hall, swooping his daughter into his arms with a twirl at the end. "How's my favorite princess?" He pinches the toddler's cheeks lightly, staring at her adoringly.

"Good Dada! I built a castle out of Lego blocks! And-and! I-I made a card for Uncle Hobi! Cause his birthday is coming up!" Jungkook never thought he could love anyone more than Taehyung, but his daughter seems to prove him the impossible every single time. "Really?! That's my hardworking princess! How bout I reward you with dress up and you can have a tea party with Minhee!" Jungkook smiles in a mock surprise expression as his daughter nods with eagerness.

"Really Dada! You never play dress up with me!" The excitement evident on his daughter's face. "Well that all changes today, babygirl! We are gonna have the biggest dress up ever before seen!" He says with cheeriness as he watches his daughter already rummaging through her wardrobe, picking and pulling all types of clothing pieces.

After a good seven dresses later and one too many patterned pairs of pants, Jungkook has settled on a flowy top that ends at her knees and pink flats that sparkle under the florescent lighting. Now it was Jungkook's turn to get dolled up. He carries his daughter to the master bedroom and into the walk in closet where he let's his daughter point aimlessly at different clothes.

Jungkook has yet enough time to look at himself in the mirror before he's pulled to his vanity by his jumpy daughter. "Dada needs make up! Lots so that Daddy doesn't know what hit him!" The toddler's begins to open different make up palettes and products to find the perfect colors for her Dada.

Once both of them were done getting all dressed up, Jungkook and his daughter walk side by side down the staircase, Jungkook more focused on the steps his darling was taking rather than the expression that his husband had been wearing. While on the other end, Taehyung was absolutely jaw dropped. It had been a while since he saw Jungkook in a nice buttondown and blazer. "Both my queen and princess look beautiful as ever! Who styled Dada may I ask?"

Taehyung knew Jihae dressed Jungkook up, but he got an absolute kick out of watching his daughter boast about how much hard work it was to be a dresser. "Of course me, Daddy! Dada is a very hard model! He kept moving around and I couldn't even reach any of the hooks! But doesn't he look amazing?!" Jihae gestures to Jungkook's attire with eyes sparkling at her masterpiece.

"I must say I agree. He looks dashing in his fancy shoes." Taehyung leans over and wraps an arm around the blushing younger's waist, kissing the side of his head before picking up his daughter and doing the same. "Jihae, are you ready to spend the day with Uncle Jiminie and Grandpa Yoongs?" He looks at Jihae square in the eyes and watch as she erupt into an excitement filled ramble.

Taehyung takes the key out of the ignition and is already out the car door to assist Jungkook out as well. Jungkook takes the gentlemanly hand and climbs out with a thud, feet on the ground. Jungkook takes his turn and is unbuckling Jihae's car seat, hoisting her into his arms, her weight rested on his hips. "Okay Princess! Pop quiz! What finger do you hold out when drinking tea?" Jungkook says to busy the child while he situates the seatbelts.

"The pinky! It makes you look fancy when you stick it out!" She says as she does the action over and over again, suddenly finding her pinky more interesting than her surroundings. They reach the front door and Taehyung double rings the doorbell, but then triples, which turns into quadruple, and like father like daughter, both seem to get hooked on the smallest things.

Not long, they were greeted with an annoyed Yoongi and an eye-smiling Jimin. The grumpy expression didn't dawn on Yoong's face for long as he is immediately beaming just looking at the little girl's smile. "Uncle Jiminie! Grandpa Gigi!" Jihae squeals as she made grabby hands for her favorite uncles.

"Yah! Which one of your dads put you up to this? I'll make sure they'll never join us at tea time ever again!" Yoongi says as he swoops in to hold Jihae in his arms. "It was Daddy! H-He said you liked being called grandpa!" Jihae takes no hesitation to expose her dad. "I did no such thing! Jihae! Didn't I teach you never to lie? Hm?" With a melodramatic tone laced in his words, Taehyung pretends to scold his darling five year old, but in his eyes it was clear to anyone that he was playing.

"Oh flip off Taehyung! You've been calling me grandpa since high school!" Yoongi quickly outs the younger before stepping back inside his house with Jihae resting on his hips. "Hi bestie! Seems like you guys are going to have a hell of a night! Enjoy yourself! If another one comes on the way, give me the heads up!" Jimin says all to quickly, already shutting the door before the younger couple could retaliate.

"Looks like we're alone now! Barbeque and boxed lunches here I come! Come on Jungkookie! Those boxes aren't gonna shake themselves!" Taehyung is already running down the path as Jungkook follows in suit, starting to question why he even married a toddler in the first place.

This was supposed to be a special 100k views special but I'm kinda-hella- late so like bare with me! There's gonna be a part 2 idk when but there will be! THANKS FOR 100K LOVE YOU GUYS! IM SORRY THIS IS SOOO LATE!💜