Chapter One ~TJ's POV~

I walked into school with my friends. We were all just walking down the halls. I stopped by my locker to drop my stuff off. I looked to my left and saw that girl. The one I beat up last week. My friends saw me staring. 

"Hey let's have some fun. I haven't seen her around." Chase whispered to me.

"You really want to?" I looked around my group of 5 guys and 6 girls. They all nodded and we walked to her. 

"Haven't seen you around, where have you been?" I asked. She just ignored me and put her hand on the wall of the locker. Whenshe didn't answer, I slammed the locker door on her hand. She just whimpered.

"Do I need to remind you what happens when you don't answer me?" I said quietly into her ear. Something came out of her mouth that sounded like a "sorry" and "no". I heard her sniffle and I moved the locker door to see a larged red purple bruise forming. She looked down, her hair covering her face. I kind of felt bad for doing that but I wouldn't say that. She looked at her hand and when she moved it she flinched. She grabbed her book out of her locker and turned to me.

"Excuse me" She whispered, barley audible. When I didn't move she looked up to me. Red, puffy, baby blue eyes silently pleading me to let her go. 

"Please. Let me go." She said. Slightly louder. When I still didn't let her through she tried to squeeze through the gap between me and the locker. She got through but I grabbed her injured hand and squeezed it hard. She gasped in pain and fell to her knees, silent sobs wracking her body. When I let go she dropped her book and covered her hand with the other in case I tried to do anything again. 

I grabbed the hood of her sweatshirt and yanked it back. Pulling her up, I slammed her against the lockers, pinning her there by tightly gripping her neck. She tried clawing at my hands to get me to let her go but I just tightened my grip. Soon she gave up. Still gasping for air but her hands fell to her sides and she let her head fall as much as it could with my hand arund her neck. I felt her tears dripping onto my hand and it almost made me feel bad but not like it should. I let her go and she fell to her knees coughing and gasping for air. I kicked her in the stomach. Hard enough that it pushed the non-existent air out of her lungs. She curled into a ball. Protecting herself as much as possible. I grabbed her hair and pulled her up. I dragged her away from the group and pulled her to her feet.

As soon as she was up she sprinted for the door. I grabbed her hand again pulling her back. I looked back and saw that the group had gone to class. 

I looked into her blue eyes. Which where slightly red, puffy, and glossy from crying, and I whispered one thing before letting go and turning away.

"I'm so sorry."

-___________________________________________________________________________-    Short I know but I just wanted to update and It's almost midnight so I'm really tired. Chapter 2 WILL be soon I promise! 

                                    Love u guys!

                                                                  -Jaye The Turtle