Chapter 15

Jacob

Ellie does botheres me, since nasa work naman si Hanna i decided to have hang out with some other friends, I have Mike, Luhan, Lay, Gavin. they joined me, i have a little problem that they might be help me, they have a contact and i guess, i just need some detective and hacker expertise like i have to know where Ellie is, where is she hiding at? why is she even hiding?

i take some glass of bloody mary.

“so you called us for your problem?” Luhan asked. Luhan is Gavin's Brother In Law. Asawa ni Luhan kapatid na kambal ni Gavin na babae, of course it's a she. Gavin has a two siblings anyways, cut the crap. i am here for business matter.

i sighed.

“i need someone can track this woman for me.” i said, lahat sila tumingin kay Mike na tumutungga ng Rum.

umangat ang kilay ko kay mike, i think mike can help me with this i have a feeling he knows who can help me, mike is a rich one and he has a lot of contacts half of them are attorney or maybe a detective who has a expert with computers and hackers.

i need someone will help me, i badly need one.

“Mike, hindi ba kapatid ng asawa mo magaling sa computer hacking and tracking?” ani Gavin.

tumingin ako kay mike. “well, yes. Aries can do that, but i am not sure if he's here in town or maybe he is out of countey again for business.” he shrugged.

how will i work with this? i really need to do this, maybe ipapadala ko nalang yung mga bagay na pinapadala ni Ellie sa bahay, kailangan kong malaman nasaan siya anong kailangan niya sa girlfriend ko, i want to know everything, i have no idea why is she doing this with my girl, Hanna don't deserve her threats. she don't fucking deserve it, that's why i am willing to do everything for her, yes. all.

i loved her so much, i can't lose her again.

“look, guys. i can't lose her again.”

hinding-hindi ako magkakamaling isaalang alang ang batas sa kamay ko kapag may ginawa si Ellie sakaniya, kase iba ang pagmamahal ko kay Hanna lahat naman kaya kong gawin para sakaniya ayokong mawalan na naman, kaya gusto kong gawin ang lahat ng kaya kong gawin para kay Hanna dahil mahal na mahal ko siya, ayokong tulad ng ngyari sa amin noon ay mawala na naman siya sa akin ng dahil sa kagagawan ko, ayoko ng maulit pa iyon, ayoko na.

Hanna, she's my life. she's my everything. she's my tresure and she make me alive again, before. i was almost lose my life because i couldn't find her then, the moment i heard from my dad that her dad was askimg for a servant and someone will help her out to handle a business, i began being alive again.

tumungga si Mike bago tumingin sa akin muli. “if you don't want to lose her, then..” tumingin ako kay Mike at nabigla naman akong dinuktungan iyon ng isang boses, isang boses ang sumagot rito.

“marry her.” that's rain.

well honestly i was thinking to marry her, yes. i also want to marry hanna but i am not sure how will i work for it, i don't have a proposal ring and i'm planning for that yet. hmm, how? i want to propose soon, yes o am planning to propose soon maybe if i have plans.

i hope she's ready to marry me too.

i just take some glass, i was supposed to drink my fifty glass when a hand grab and stopped me to drink that.

she smirks. “Jacob, stop drinkig and let's go home.” she said at hinila ako agad palabas ng bar ni Dwayne.

i'm not yet drunk, and hell'a yes i know what she's doing with me, she smirk like that when she's fucking seducing me. is she seducing me? is she mad that i was trying to get drunk? oh no, she must be so mad with me. i can't act like i don't want what she wants, she wants to punished me by pleasure. i know my girlfriend, she learn a lot because of me. she turn innocent no more.

oh god, i love her so fucking love her when she's so aggressive like this, i like the way she become like this.