Chapter 25

Third Person

Ellie's face when she saw Jacob, she feel so happy na para bang tagumpay ang pinaghirapan niyang plano dahil ngayon magagawa na niyang angkinin pa si Jacob, tagumpay siyang maagaw si Jacob kay hanna. Jacob was all the reason why she wants to live because her life was only with Jacob, she needed to be alive for him and Yasmin? she always don't care about her. kahit alam niyang mahal siya nito, wala siyang pakielam. she took advantage of Yasmin just to get all what she wants and she wants jacob.

“that's good you came for me.” he rolled his eyes. he never came for her, he came for Hanna. she wants to save hanna's life and he will risk his life. ayaw man ni hanna na mawala siya ngunit gusto niyang malaman ni hanna kung gaano niya ito kamahal kung sa oras man na mawala siya he left a message for her. “let her go now.” Ellie sign as she tells yasmin to let her go, and yasmin did.

she was fooled all by her eyes all thought that ellie will love her is a lie because ellie just took advantage and use her for granted, she was all fooled, Ellie lied because she wants to get something. that's why she used Yasmin instead, to have and get what she wants.

“Jacob-”

“go hanna, please.”

he gave her a look that she might be understand, umalis si hanna na may lungkot sa mukha gusto man niya bumalik Yasmin is being so fool to do what Ellie said, she see how fool Yasmis become and all what Iris told them was real, that its all by Ellie. she was like infect by Ellie's insane head.

she doesn't have a choice but to leave. she was walking away when she saw Mike, mike was standing not far but he was there with aries, they still keep the plans. seems they really cared, they want to save and help Jacob. they are willing to help him.

when yasmin left she come to see mike and aries. “Hanna?” boses ni Mike ng makita itong naglalakad patungo sakanila ay napatingin naman si Mike kay Aries na may hawak na baril.

“just save him and yasmin, that's all what i need.” aniya.

Aries noded. “i'll leave, i can't be part of this and some back up will come sooner.” tumango lamang si Hanna dito. wala si Mike ay dumating naman ang kasamahan ni Aries, they are planing what to do, anong dapat nilang gawin they need to have a plan or else Jacob will gonna die. ellie is crazy at posibleng pati si Yasmin ay maari niyang patayin.

she can kill whoever she want, she can end their life if she wants. she always do what she wants.

ng makita niya ang baril sa gilid, sa loob ng sasakyan ni Aries agad niyang binubot ang baril mula dito na ikinabigla naman ni Aries sakaniya. “Hanna, what are you doing?” kunot noong tanong ni aries sakaniya, aries is a detective and he works for police to investigate deaths and everyting so he also knows that using gun wihout license is a crime.

and hanna doesn't have a license. “are you kidding-” naputol ito sa paglalakad ni Hanna patungo sa lugar na ito at agad sinipa ang pinto, Ellie was like raping Jacob and she just stop that.

“Hi, Ellie.” she greet her with sarcasm.

her finger with a four finger ring, masyadong masakit sa mukha kung ang mananapak sayo ay maysuot na ganon, Ellie was holding on her forehead where she got hit by those fist. “Fuck!” she cussed. bumalik ang tingin ni Hanna kay Jacob agad naman lumapit si jacob sakaniya at inayos ang sarili nito, they were outside.