29

#29 - The Signs As Dumbledore Quotes

Aries: 'It is our choices that show us what we truly are far more than our abilities.'

Taurus: 'It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.'

Gemini: 'It does not do to dwell on our dreams and forget to live. Remember that.'

Cancer: 'Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.'

Leo: 'Do not pity the dead Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love.'

Virgo: 'After all, to the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.'

Libra: 'We must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy.'

Scorpio: 'It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay though never quite eradicated.'

Sagittarius: 'The best of us sometimes eat our words.'

Capricorn: 'It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.'

Aquarius: 'We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.'

Pisces: Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.'

A/N:

I did not find this on the internet, it took a million years to do, but enjoy!