Four

"Thank you again tom, for buying me this dress, and for that lovely dinner" you said holding your stomach as you walked out of the restaurant that he had taken you to.

"It was my pleasure y/n. I'm glad you got a nice day off" he said putting his arm around you as you walked to the car.

He drove you home, it was a nice and relaxing drive. It wasn't awkward silence either, it was the peaceful silence enjoying each other's presence.

You arrived at your house as he opened the car door for you. He walked you up to your front doorstep.

"Hey before you go inside I wanted to ask you something"

You felt butterflies in your stomach.

You nodded your head telling him to go on..

"Well I Uh, I think you know that i like you. Like a lot. And I'm really hoping you feel the same way and I was thinking we could-"

You cut him off by kissing him. And it wasn't just a soft kiss, it was a deep, passionate kiss. Like the one you had imagined. You've never felt like this before while kissing someone

(A/n: oof I know it's pretty cheesy like how many times does that happen in a movie)

You pulled apart, looking at each other in the eyes.

"Be my girlfriend?"

"Of course" You said with a soft whisper, but instead of kissing him again, you hugged him.

You needed to feel the warmth of another human being. Your life was overwhelming at the moment and you just wanted someone to be there for you.

You pulled apart from the hug.
"I'll text or call you later, okay? Have a goodnight sleep" He said as he planted a kiss on your forehead, and walked back to his car.

You closed and locked the door behind you as you watched through the window to see him drive away.

>>TOMS POV<<
Why did I let that happen? I can't do this. This isn't right. I can't lead her on like this! But I like her so much???? Do I love her??? How am I going to tell her that I'm leaving in 2 weeks! We can't get too close or she'll be heart broken. I have to break things off with her now. No no it's too late I can't, I already asked her to be my girlfriend. She'll think I hate her or something.