Fifteen

You felt your heart shatter into a million pieces. This was the 3rd time today you felt like this. But this was was worse. You thought you were going to throw up.

You looked at Tom who was a shocked as you were. You tried to be professional as you thanked them and quickly made your way to Toms trailer.

You got inside and slammed the door shut, almost closing it on toms face.

"Y/n!" He yelled as he opened the door.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know this was going to happen. I don't understand. She's not as good as you!!" He said coming over to you.

"It seemed like more of a 'real love'" You whispered, but loud enough for tom to hear it.

"Tom I- I think I'm just going to go home. I need some time. Please." You said as you stood up looking at him, wiping the tears from your eyes.

"O-ok. Just, please text me when you get home. And call if you need anything. I love you." He said as he kissed the top of your head.

You smiled very slightly. His sweetness is the one thing that always got you. You knew you weren't mad at him, but you just couldn't stay there on set watching your so called best friend pretend to be in love with your boyfriend.

You arrived at your home and made yourself a cup of coffee and set up a movie in your bedroom.

It was getting late as you heard the doorbell ring. You groaned throwing the sheets as you got up from the bed.

You opened the door expecting tom, but only to find out it was the person you had been dreading to see all day.

"Elle?"

"Y/n.."

"What the fuck kind of nerve do you have showing up here?"

"The nerve I have? Says the one that left without telling me and decided to live with Tom whom you claim you're in love with" she scoffed.

You stopped for a minute. "Wait, how do you know I'm with tom. HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE" you said as you started to realize how she even found out where you were.

"Oh don't play dumb y/n. It was pretty obvious when you decided to just randomly leave. But I knew the whole time anyways."

"H-how did you know?"

"Because you were my best friend. It's pretty hard to hide something from me. Plus, it's not like i hadn't stopped talking to my ex"

You choked as she said the last part. "What did you say??"

"My ex, you know, the guy you think you're in love with"

"Tom? You were with tom? When! When did this happen?"

"The beginning of this year, before you met him. I met him at the pub. After being friends for a while We dated for 2 months but had to keep it a secret because of his fame"

"S-so why aren't you with him anymore.."

"He broke up with me. Said he was into some other girl. Now I guess I finally know who it is" she said with a devilish smile on her face.

"No. Stop. YOURE LYING" you practically screamed in her face.

"Not lying. Just ask him. I don't know why he wouldn't tell you the truth. I mean, isn't that what people who love each other do? Tell each other everything?"

When she said that is when you got mad. Not only at her but at tom. How could he keep this from you? Why would he act like he doesn't even know who Elle is?

"Look. I I don't understand. This is too much to take in. But I'm sorry that he broke up with you. But tell me why are you here. Why are you doing this to me?" You said with tears filling your eyes.

"I told tom I loved him. But he never said it back. I thought maybe coming here to try and score this role with him, I could win him back. And finally get rid of you. So just stay out of my way."

She turned to walk away back to her car as you slammed the front door shut. You slid down the door and put your head in your knees.

Why me? Why does this happen to me? I tried to be happy for once. Finally got something that I wanted. But I can't even have one bit of happiness. What even is the point of living anymore. I've got nothing to lose.