Part 4

Clover:

I was in my old skirt and white button up. The hair team gave me a polo hat for my character. We were just finishing the remaining shots for the movie. It's a pretty calm day. We had already filmed the big action shots. There's another movie filming across the street. We could sometimes hear cheers. Both our trailers were all together.

Kendra was done with her shots today but also going through the building. I was just wandering for through trailers. Nothing to special. " Yo, you here to tell me the titanic sank?"

I turned to see Marshall in the doorway of a trailer. He was wearing baggier clothes than usual and had a water bottle in his hand. " It did. Lead to thousand of movies and documentary's. And a bitch let go." I told him taking one of the steps.  

" You wanna come in, weird woman?" He left room for me to get by. I went in the trailer and sat in the both. He had a bowl of cereal and a script.

" You're part of the movie that's lighting everything on fire." He stated coming back for his food.

 " And you're in a movie." I laughed. I never pictured him in any movie. It obviously was not a romance. I could picture him in a comedy.

"  I am but still amazed by it."

" I am sure you're better than Carey." I sneered at the thought of her. Marshall made a face to. I am assuming he hates her.

" Can I tell you a secret?" I covered my mouth like any one would read my lips.

" Is this elementary school?"  He asked.

" Her hair is faker than her whistle tones." I did a head explosion motion.

" I know I dated her." Marshall whispered in his secretive tone. I fell out of my chair laughing.

" How long?" I giggled.

" few months." His fist were balled.

" The only song I know of that stuck of bitch is merry Christmas." He started laughing. If he falls his butts going to be on my head.

" She sings All I want for Christmas."

" I was close." I pointed at him.

" I bet you were." He want back to eating. I put my feet on the side of the table. Without a sound he pushed my feet down with his arm. I starfished before putting them back up. Marshall rolled his eyes but let them be.

" I thought you was going to be a stand last night." He told me.

" I wouldn't let myself be." We may be getting to know each other but I refuse to be a booty call to him.

 " I like that." What does he like? I gave him confused look.

" You don't throw yourself at anyone."

" I prefer food."

" Who goes to a party and makes themselves a sandwich." It was more of a statement than a question. We both had an undertone of humor.

" I wanted grilled cheese but thought it'd be rude to turn on the oven. "

" Stealing food isn't rude."

"  No taking it to my house would be rude."

" Those are some interesting beliefs."

" Can you cook?" I asked him. I got a are-you-serious look.

" Yeah, I've worked in a few restaurant."

" What you doing today?" I asked.

" Rapping."