The engagement party

I got dressed in a white side cut skirt and a mesmerizing white crop top . I slipped on some red heels and pur my hair in a ponytail. My father MADE me get in the car with him my evil stepmother and sister. And the chaffuer drove to the place. There he was in his black suit with a bow tie. He had black hair and it was slicked back into a pompadour style. He was beautiful especially his mesmerizing blue icy eyes. But he was staring daggers. He asked to talk to me alone. He took me to the balcony. "Why did you agree to marry me." "Pfft as if I'd ever choose to marry you it wasn't my choice"

"Is everything alright" my father said

"All good mister "

" Alaya if you tell him about our plan I swear I'll kill you and you will marry him whether you like it or not so get used to it" he said

" Why did you start acting like this after mum died ? You were sweet and caring but when she left you brought multiple girls home I was only a little girl, you came in my room to pick fights you were an alcoholic and you didn't care for me" I said.

I seen the sadness and pain in his eyes but they went away when my stepmother came in and said " ENOUGH! he has a real woman to take care of him he doesn't need that rat he loves me so get over it. What he had with that thing was nothing. So through those away. Now get back in there".

I left with tears in my eyes he knew she killed her , he stayed with her , he left her talk about mom that way, I hated it, I hated my life,

I went to the bridge and put my legs of it sitting on the edge.

The santini family was the only one there for me. Then I have to get married to the bailey son.

Fuck my life. Why can't I just be a normal girl just WHY? Why is he so desperate to have that spot WAIT don't answer that it's because he's a sick physcho  freak

BE READY FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!!!