Uncovering secrets

When he took me to his condo he wanted to know more, because I was so drunk and stupid this is what I told him, " my father alwaysss wanted to take your spot and kill your family so he forced me to marry him if I didn't I was going to get raped that explains the scars over me".

"Tell me more" he said

I yawned and said im sleepy

So I laid in the bed and he laid right next to me

I didn't even notice because I drifted into a deep sleep.

Theo's POV: I watched her drift to sleep. I stroked her cheek. Her skin felt so soft, like a baby skin.

I seen her close her beautiful eyes.

Was I falling in love. No I couldn't.

I knew she was gonna freak when she found me next to her. I'll stay here till 5:00 in the morning.But for now I'll enjoy this.

Alaya's POV: I woke and I smelt a reek of booze,

EWWW I STINK
but I also smelt Theo's faint scent on the sheets and wondered if he had stayed there
I quickly ran to the shower

2 hours later

I got out with water dripping from my hair, and I rapped the towel around my naked body. I brushed my teeth and Got my outfit.

I put on My black ripped jeans with a black and white jordan crop top , black and white jordan shoes, then put the black bandana on and my Fanny pack across my waist.

I walked in and then I knew from that moment they were having an intense conversation.
I his around the corner and listened.

This is what I heard " yeah she told me some things and I will tell you later because I still have to go meet up with Talia and drop everything.

THAT BLONDIE BITCH.

IK SOMETHING WAS GOING ON.

No what. 2 can play this game