PART NINE

Though it was his plan to bring her here in the party and obviously the make out session' but now she was trembling and that too was because of him. Since he too was wet, he was not even able to help her. Only what he could do was close all the windows of his car and make it as warm as he can to make her feel comfortable. She cocooned herself into the car seat trying hard to warm herself.

 "Are you okay? he asked. "ye...yes I am she li d rubbing her upper arm. Omkara knew that she was lying but he could not do anything as she was still the stubborn Gauri Kumari Sharma who would not listen to him. "Listen, you can tell me he said in a concerned voice. "N...no just need to go home she answered in a trembling voice. This was not answer he wanted, he was never answered this way. He always has got answers to the point and every time positive for him. But since she was there and he didn't wanted to drag the things he just dropped it.

They reached at her house as he stepped out and opened the door for her. Initially she was awed but then it was her house at least he would behave like this in front of her brother. She hesitantly gave her hand in his which was still trembling. She got out of his car and started walking towards the door. They reached only to find the door locked. "How can it be locked? she frowned. "How will I know Jaan he answered. "Call Rajeev he said and she dialled her number.

"Hello bhaiya, where are you? she asked. "I am so sorry sister... I know I would have told you but I didn't wanted to spoil your day... Actually Nitya's mom had an attack so we had to rush to the hospital... The keys are with the neighbour, you can take them... Sorry again Rajeev said. "No, bhaiya I understand... I think you should be with aunty... I will be okay she said and hung the call controlling her trembling voice. "Why did you lie? I don't see you okay Omkara said irritated. "Yeah, I should have told them that because my monster of a fianc had to tell me what making out means he took me to water and now I am trembling like hell she frowned. He wanted to give an answer but decided against it.

"So how is Nitya's mom? he asked. "You heard that she looked at her. "Check your phone... Anyone could hear... You kept it on speaker he shrugged. "Oh... she again started rubbing her arms. "But what will you do now... I don't think anybody must be up till now... Not even your neighbours she started walking to her neighbours house and rung the house bell many times but no one opened. "Come on Jaan, it's 1 am... every one must be sleeping he shouted. "Then what am I supposed to do... I am trembling she hugged herself tight. 

"Come with me... Let's go to my house he offered her his hand and obviously she rejected. "Never... she said declining. "Come on Jaan, you have to come there in just a week... He smirked. "Listen Mr Oberoi, I am in no mood to fight with you... Just go and leave me alone she answered. "I said I hate sneezing, besides I hate my employees getting late to work especially my secretory he said. "What do you mean by that? she raised a bow. "Congratulations Ms Sharma, you're promoted as the bosses secretary in the company he exclaimed. "What the... No never... Your secretary... Never she frowned. "Well, you know I hate negative answers... And how I can do anything I want to Jaan he husked. 

Can se do anything... Absolutely not... Can she even say a no... Absolutely not... This man has now captured her from every where she could escape... Amazing... And now each and every time he wants he could. "What are you thinking? she came out of her trance. "Shall we move... coz I think if I stood here I will definitely go mad he laughed. "Okay she huffed. 

They reached his house which obviously was much much bigger than hers. A big hall with expensive sofa set and a chandelier in the middle enhancing the beauty of the hall. Two staircases on each side providing the way to go up where according to her were many rooms. The house was magnificent. Lights and lights everywhere, no place seemed like dark. God knows why he had so much darkness in him. "My God you have a beautiful house she was unable to stop her from speaking. "Yeah, thank you he answered taking her to his room. You can tell it's his because of the master bed and a big picture frame of his dashing smile with his tuxedo on him. 

"Here wear this, and change he said offering her one of his casual shirts. "No.. I can't she denied. "Why not?... You are drenched... Go and change he ordered. "No... how could she wear this without her upper inners... The dress already had cups so she didn't took that. "Listen, just change or else I will put it on you... And mind me you will like this he smirked. "Gosh... You are a monster she spoke gritting her teeth. "I know Jaan he left the room for her to change which was actually surprising for her. 

"Are you done he spoke through the door. "Yes, just a minute she answered. She opened the door to let him in and walk out. He immediately held her wrist and pushed her to him. "Mr Oberoi what are you... She was cut off as he felt his lips attacking hers demanding attention. Soon she was so lost in his warmth that she too gave in for a soul searching passionate one. They acted for oxygen as she felt his forehead on hers while they were breathing hard. "I couldn't control Jaan, you look so hot he smirked again. She blushed in response. "Someone is blushing he said. "No one is blushing she said hiding her smile.

Omkara purposely gave her his favourite shirt just to see how she looks in that. Well he was not at all surprised when he saw his shirt hovering her body and ending at the correct place he wanted, which was just above her knees. Her hairs were scattered all over her shoulders as she tried to calm herself down after his sudden attack. No doubt that she tastes good, in fact great. But he had to control himself because he didn't wanted the monster to become a devil in front of her eyes.

"Omkara... Omkara he heard Riddhima shouting in his hall. "Gosh who is shouting one in the night Gauri placed her palms to her ears. He immediately rushed to the hall to avoid things getting more disturbed. "What the hell are you doing here at this time? he shouted on her. "I am here to meet my future husband Omy she placed her hands seductively on his shoulders biting her lips. "There is no future husband of yours living here Riddhima, just walk out he shouted again. "You know how much I like your angry face darling. You look hot in it she closed the distance between them. "Riddhima, I said leave he pushed her away. "No, my future husband, I am not leaving she smirked.

"Who's future husband? a voice interrupted their conversation. "Mine... My future husband Riddhima looked towards Omkara and smirked. "No, never... I am not your future husband Riddhima. And I will never be he pulled away. "What is happening here? Gauri turned towards Omkara for answers. "Why do you need to know? You are just one of his One Night Stands and when he gets over you, he will leave you... And I think you are done she looked at her "so leave coz I want some privacy for me and my fianc Riddhima said. 

"Stop it Riddhima, she is my fianc he spats her. "You're having a fianc... That's nice she examined Gauri from top to bottom. "Why are you looking at me like that? she asked her directly. "No, I thought for making me jealous he would bring a hot and happening model. I was expecting someone worth the competition but now I feel, I should not be jealous at all she said confidently wrapping her hands in his arms. "What do you mean by that? I am not here to compete with anyone Gauri shouted. "You could not darling. You are not at all eligible for being his s**t, wife ha... Leave it she tightened her grip. "You know what... You want him right... Keep him.. Just take him away. I don't care she shouted as she started walking.

"Jaan... What are you saying? You don't even have an idea about it he held her elbow talking angrily. "Mr Oberoi, I think now you have your best girl with you, enjoy your night she jerked his hands and stomped off