Part Twenty One

[A/N- I know it's been a long time I updated this one... But I hope you guys like it. I hope you guys keep showering your blessings upon this]

Here he was thinking that she had a perfect family and people to go to. But when the reality came down, he realised that her state was even worse than him. At least didn’t had people who will betray him and neither did he trusted anyone except Ashok and her. But right now the thing that was necessary was her safety. At least  as someone he lives with or maybe as someone he had his life with. Right now all that mattered was to keep her safe and that is what he is going to do. So brushing off all the other thoughts, he decided to focus on this.

“Hey buddy” said Ashok barging inside his office. “You should remember that I am your boss” he gave him a look. “Oh come on... as if you will stop me” Ashok said sitting on the chair with one of his hand over the seat and his legs crossed. “What is the matter?” he asked taking his seat. “So going for honeymoon huh” Ashok smirked and he rolled his eyes. “Destination please Mr Oberoi?” Ashok mimicked a reporter. “Why should I tell you? So that you barge in my hon-vacation too?” he said standing up so that he doesn’t has to face his idiot of a friend.

“Hon-vacation huh? New concept I must say” Ashok patted his shoulders. “But on a serious note Om.. try telling her everything in this time. I know the time is way too less... but still.. try telling her the truth. Maybe she reacts positively. And maybe.. just maybe she forgives you.. because you yourself know that it was a sin” that eventually stuck him. Hell he didn’t think anything about this matter. And right now this is the most important matter. Because to win her trust he has to keep the truth in front of her.

“But she will... she will leave..” he spoke not having the courage enough to speak the full line. “Seriously Omkara... Right now your concern should be to get her faith... you are her husband.. for God’s sake... You are not bound to hide something like this from her. What are you making her? A bl**dy sl*t?” Ashok stopped as his hand landed over his chin. “Look... I told you.. you are in love Omkara Singh Oberoi... you are in love with your wife” Ashok grinned. “Shut your b*oody mouth Ashok.. I am not in this love thing and I will never be. It’s just the guilt that I have done something like this to her when she had never done this before. She deserved a beautiful one... and with someone who would love and cherish her for life. Not me... I don’t love her” his eyes were blazing.

Ashok gritted her teeth and immediately held his collar tight “listen and listen to me very carefully Mr Omkara Singh Oberoi. I am not the naive and simple girl who you could shut up by shouting like this. I am not your father who you could stop by just turning him off. And neither am I one of your employees who would just leave you struggling like this when you need that person the most” Ashok’s eyes held his.

“And what do you think about yourself. Omkara that bl*ody night what you took was not just any other thing. It was her virginity. The thing a woman treasures over for all her life to give it to the one she loves. And you did it only because you both were drunk? What were you thinking? Or wait you were not even thinking. And what do you think she will tell as you say ‘the man who loves her’? That there was a rich, arrogant and jerk of a billionaire who once got drunk because I left his house heartbroken due to his ex-girlfriend so he decided to visit me and since I too was drunk he brutally snatched my virginity. And you know what? I didn’t even know about this because he thought I will leave. You plan this Omkara?” Ashok shouted.

“I.. no... I... I...” he was cut off by a sound of someone falling on the ground. Both of them snapped their heads to find her on the ground with files scattered all over. “Jaan” he spoke and rushed to her with Ashok behind. He reached her and saw her trying to stand but again falling on the the ground again. He tried to get her hand but “No... don’t touch me” she held her hand out stopping him. “I.. I am sorry. I.. shou... should have kno.. knocked” she spoke in a cracked voice. “Jaan.... It’s not like that...” she stopped him again. “Save it Mr Oberoi...” and she ran with all what she had away from him.