Date night

Rin was pacing up and down in front of Haru's door. If you couldn't tell, he was nervous. Him and Haru were going to have their first official date. Rin has set everything up and said that at seven he would come to pick up Haru.

Rin took a couple of breaths before knocking on the door. He was wearing a white, long sleeved, top and some grey trousers accompanied by a pair of converse. Red of course.

After a couple seconds Haru opened the door. He was wearing a blue long sleeved top with some back trousers and dress shoes. He was doing up his cuff, not looking up just yet. Rin just stared in awe at the beautiful figure in front of him.

"Ha- Haru you, you look amazing." Rin stuttered.

Haru looked up and smiled "you're not looking too bad yourself Rin." He finished his sentence with a wink. Rin breathing hitched in his throat. He has never been so in love with anyone like this before.

Haru grabbed a jacket and licked the door. He jumped down the steps and grabbed Rins hand. But not before he gave Rin a long passionate kiss. "Come on let's go. I'm excited, I've never been on a date before."

Rin chuckled and then started to walk off with the younger teen. They walked along the night driven streets. The stars shone above them. As they approached the beach Haru could see a candle lit dinner.

He was shocked. No one had ever done this much for him before. It was beautiful. " Rin this looks- it's so- oh my" He couldn't form sentences.

"Well I sure as hell hope that the ends of these sentences are good."

Haru turned to face Rin. "It's beautiful Rin. Thank you so much." Haru said. He then lightly kissed Rin leaning back to look into his eyes.

"Come on. I made us dinner."

The walked up to the table and sat down. In front of them were plates of mackerel and salad. Haru chuckled at the food. Rin raised an eyebrow. "Do you like what you see?"

"Awww." Haru laughed "hell yeah I do."

The two are their food and talked. They've only been dating for a month or so yet this is their first official date. They've had sex before but never this.

They laughed and had fun and then suddenly Haru had an idea. He stood from his seat. He beckoned Rin to follow him. So that what he did.

Rin followed Haru up to the water. When Haru stopped Rin stopped. Haru then proceeded to take off his top. He threw it towards the table so it doesn't get wet and then began unbuckling his belt to the trousers he was wearing.

Rin was dumbfounded by his boyfriend's new found confidence and so when Haru was done take off his clothes and was beckoned to him all he could do was oblige.

Rin began taking his clothes off as he came closer to the fully nude wonder in front of him. Well for all that came next was a mystery. All I can say at this point is that they both went back to Harus place for round two to four.

When the two woke up exhausted and happy they just laid on the futon. Rin was stoking Harus hair as said man was snuggling into Rins chest.

Best date ever.

                        ————————-

I am like the worst at updating. School comes to you like a cannon sometimes. So sorry😊😊

Please tell me what to do next, writers block is a peace of shit