Ch.1: The Goddess of Love.

I haven't seen my dad in 3 years. He disappeared right before the Avengers had their civil war. I've cried every single night waiting for his arrival- and in a week he will return back to me with all of Asgard.

Time for a bit of a backstory:

I was conceived as a gift from the gods. Thor found me a day after my birth-in a small crate alone in an Asgardian waste center. I would've been dead within the next hour if he didn't rush me to his home and aid me. I was given a magical fruit that healed me from the inside out. Doctors ran several DNA tests on me and no answers came through-all I know is that I have the blood of an Asgardian Valkyrie. 

The rest of my life Thor would father me. He trained me- he took care of me- and treated me like his own child. 

I was told that when I became 18 years of age- I would reach my "powers age" which meant that all my powers would soon show. I will turn 18 in 2 weeks.

"Goddess of Love." I still do not understand what this title means-for I have never been in love, but according to my father, he will hurt whoever I fall in love with. So... looks like I'm going to be alone forever.

Apparently thought, I'm also the goddess of life? Whatever. It probably means nothing.

~~~~~~~~

I've been living in the Avengers Facility for about 4 years now. As my dad as been gone for 3 years-I've become so much closer with all of the Avengers. Mostly, with Peter. I met Peter a month after he was offered to be an Avenger. I instantly became close with him-as I started attending his school. 

I know what you're thinking already- how the f*ck are you surviving school while being Thor's daughter?! 

Honestly, I rely on Peter and Ned. They are my best friends, and really my only friends. I'm extremely popular because of my "goddess" status- but I really wish I wasn't. Many girls would LOVE  to be hit everyday by 15 guys, but that's not me. 

I'd rather not go out with someone who's brain is the size of a peanut, but, I've used them as pawns in an attempt to make Peter jealous. I had 3 guys hit on me at a party and act like complete douche-bags around me. Needless to say, Peter grabbed me by the hand and walked me straight out of that party within 3 seconds of my plan. Checkmate.

I feel this spark between Peter and I, ya know? Whenever I see him my heart melts-and whenever he sees me I can't help but hope he feels the same way about me.

One night- I missed my father so much. I was crying to Natasha- telling her how I was never going to see my father again, and that I don't have any family left. She must've told the team how I was feeling- because an hour after we were done talking, everyone came into my room with a huge smile on their faces and their arms open to give me hugs. They told me that no matter what-I've always got family with them.

Peter was there obviously, and he gave me the softest, warmest, hug you could ever imagine. He looked at me with his big brown eyes- and told me that we would always be together. That was the night I knew I was in love with him.

I can't tell you how many times I get the same question, "Is your last name Thorson? Or Thordaughter?" 

HONEY WHAT?

Okay let me explain why this question bothers me so goddamn much.

Every generation in my family tree, there is a new last name.

My grandfather, Odin, is named Odin Borson. 

Why?

Bor is my great grandfather's name.

In every generation, you take your father's name, and add 'son' to the end.

Now, many people believe the 'son' is because you are the son of your father.

NO.

'Son' is just an add on to your fathers name.

So, my name is not Zoey Thordaughter, it is Zoey Thorson.

Is that clear now?

I hope so.

~~~

Okay. Honestly, I've got a lot more for my backstory. But, I want you to learn about me as my journey continues.

I hope you enjoyed this mini introduction to my life of crazy.

Bye bye! <3

Chapter 1 complete! Thanks for reading!