Ch.9: Journey Back Home

I have been in 'Asgard' for about a month now. Today is finally the day for me to go 'home.'

I've been training so much. I actually have abs now-what? I went from flabby, to ab-by in a month. 

Now powers. I thought I would have my powers by now, and I don't. My father said that's normal though since his powers just started to show. 

I've been thinking about Peter everyday. I wonder if he tried to contact me? I hope so. I've finally got my feelings in check.

We started boarding the jet. I gave Taylor a huge hug and told her that i'd be back soon. I promised her of that.

~

I arrived home to everyone waiting outside for me.

Right as I got onto land-Bucky ran to me and gave me a huge hug, then Tony, the Natasha, then everybody else.

~

School. Today is my first day back to school! I finally get to see Peter and Ned. I've missed them so damn much. I just need to look really good today, just for Peter.

I got changed into Peter's 'god' sweatshirt, some leggings, and converse.

~

I arrived at school to see a large group of staff, and students-to welcome me home.

No where did I see Peter though.

I saw Ned waving at me screaming "Zoey! Zoey! She's my friend! The goddess is my friend!" 

I ran up to him and gave him a very large hug.

"Ned! I've missed you so much!" I said excitedly.

"I've missed you too!" He said.

"Where's Peter?" I asked running inside.

"Zoey maybe you shouldn't-" Ned tried to say as I ran to Peter's locker area.

Suddenly my heart dropped. Peter was holding hands with a girl I've never seen.

"-go over there." Ned said.

Peter turned around.

~

Peter's POV:

Shit.

"Who's this Peter?" Zoey asked. Her face dropped from happy- to depressed.

"I'm Lenae! Peter's girlfriend." Lenae said.

Tears started streaming down Zoey's face as she ran to the girl's bathroom. Zoey's friend Sarah followed her in to make sure she was okay.

"Zoey!" I yelled. I felt horrible.

While Zoey was gone- Lenae asked me on a date. I said yes because I figured nothing would come out of it. But then Lenae started calling me her boyfriend. I guess I've just gone along with it.

~~

Zoey's POV:

I feel broken. I feel hurt. I feel ashamed that I thought he would still love me. He's moved on.

My friend Sarah ran into the bathroom to check on me.

"Oh honey!" She ran to me crying on the floor and gave me a hug. "I tried texting you to tell you." She said.

"I get it...I just thought he loved me." I said sobbing.

"Zoey- Peter got your text during 5th period. He started sobbing and ran out of school. He didn't come to school for a week. That girl he was with asked him out on her first day at this school. She's creepily obsessed with him, Zo. They've never actually made anything official." She tried comforting me.