6

The 2 days later

I walked to school with Sora close to me. Aerith had nearly given him a severe punishment but instead she only bear hugged Sora. My parents luckily weren't home. I spent the whole weekend with Sora and Aerith. Aerith had actually been very happy when she found out about me and Sora.
When we got to school I was surrounded by my usual fan club who pushed Sora out of the way. That pissed me off. "Get the hell away from me!" I yelled at them which made every girl stop and look upset and sad but I didn't give a fucking shit at all. They all soon walked away. I grabbed Sora's hand pulling him up. "Are you okay? You didn't hurt anything did you?" I asked looking at him worriedly to which he just gave me a amused smile and shook his head. I sighed in relief and smirked at him. "Good now c'mon we gotta get to class." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him along. Sora blushed and that made me smile. He was still so shy about our new relationship. Yet that's what made him cuter to me. I stopped and turned to him and leaned down to Sora's height and kissed his forehead. His face flushed a deep red. I chuckled and continued our walk to our class. Of course Kairi was waiting by my desk smiling.
I frowned and let go of Sora's hand. He sat down in his desk and I walked around Kairi to get to mine. "Hi Riku I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date tonight." She said confidently. I saw some girls turn to glare at her. "No." I said. I heard a few sighs of relief. "B- but why?" She asked. "I'm dating someone already." I said. Her and the girls looked at me shocked as ever and then they all started to get closer to my desk. "So Riku who is this girl someone I know?" Kairi asked.
" Yes ." I said.
"Who is it then?!" Kairi asked she seemed pissed. "Why should I tell you?" I asked. "Because that's what friends do." She said. "I'm not telling you." I said.
Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at the two of us. Kairi had a strange hurt expression on her face. Her eyes turned suddenly really cold and venomous. Then her eyes fell on Sora. Sora was in a world of his own and then he looked up he looked kind of scared. "Sora do you know who it is?" She asked him. He shook his head. "Alright everyone sit down and get your pencils out!" Our teacher Mr.Jax said in usual somber voice. Kairi sighed and walked back to her desk and the crowd soon dispersed. 

Class was as boring as ever. Kairi kept staring at me. Sora had sketched a picture of a girl with short black hair. "Who is that?" I asked but he just shrugged. She kind of looked like Kairi yet she was fading away into particles. It saddened me a bit. I strangely felt as though I should know who she was.

🖤 I just needed to mention one of my favorite characters Xion. Lol🖤