▸ Dating Rantaro Amami

AHHHHhhhHHHHhhhHhHhhHhhHh
MAI OTHER BEST BOI

~~~

-Amami is the literal best when it comes to girl stuff *COUGH* PERIOD *COUGH* considering he has 12 sisters. He becomes like your gay best friend when it comes to that sh*t.

-He knows you absolutely love chocolate and / or anything sweet. So from time to time, he'll get you a bunch while he's out grocery shopping.

-He does little things to make you happy. Like put a bouquet of roses (or another type of flower you prefer) on your desk table, all nice and neat in a case with a love letter. Or maybe getting you small things and giving them to you for presents.

-You don't fight seriously and you've never broken up. He loves you very much, and he wouldn't know what he would do with his life without you.

-Like Ouma, Amami is L O Y A L. He would never cheat on you. He wants you to be happy.

-Amami is always surrounded by other women. Yeah, he is very attractive and has a great personality... But sometimes he has fangirls that are a little... Too clingy to him. And that gets pretty annoying sometimes.

-Near the start of your relationship, he wanted you to be comfortable and get more used to dating. He didn't want to have heated make-out sessions so suddenly unless you were comfortable with it.

-AVACADO BOIIIII

-Despite having 12 sisters, Amami usually hangs out with the guys a lot, like Ouma and Saihara. Which makes you think he's gay, and honestly you wouldn't mind because your a proud yaoi shipper. But he would always deny it and say that you're the only one he loves. (HAH YEAH RIGHT)

-You two having arguments on whether Amami is an avocado or a tree or a kiwi. YOU'RE AN AVACADO GOD DAMMIT.

-You, being short as sh*t (if you're not then PRETEND), can barely peck his lips. Whenever you try to kiss him standing up, you can only reach his bottom lip. That's why you wait for him to sit down so you can kiss him properly.

-He knows you love Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Troye Sivan, Marina and the Diamonds, Melanie Martinez, Halsey, ect. (Check mai bio for more cus I love these little sh*ts). You make him listen to them, and honestly he doesn't mind.

-He doesn't mind you reading fanfictions about him and you. There's a lotta that sh*t may I tell you.

-He always seems like (casually passes 420 words) he doesn't mind or he doesn't care. Which makes you think he doesn't care about you. But he notices your change of behaviour and starts to comfort you, saying that he loves you very much.

-He's sweet and charming. He will do anything for you. You are the best he's ever had and he loves you more than you can ever know. Please... Treat him nicely.

"Y/n... I love you... I don't plan on loving anyone else but you."

~~~

O O F
I actually had time to update again.
Idk y this book is so popular
(Yeah "popular" it only has 2.33k reads so far.)
I WANTED TO GET THIS ONE DONE CUS FREAKIN kiwiisweird OVER HERE FREAKIN LOVES AMAMI TO LITERAL DEATH AND I WAS LIKE
WELP
BETTER GET IT OUT THERE
SO
HERE YA GO kiwiisweird
BAM

Bye my fellow Otakus and Weebs!

~Adri