Chapter 3

Cole had asked me a day ago if he was going to school and of course I answer him with a yes. Afterward, he went outside to play in the garden. The house we found in New York was beautiful. It is a 2-floor house with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It's a creamy color with black boulders and a huge garden fill with flowers. Also in the backyard, there is a pool and everything necessary to have a BBQ in the summer.

Coles' room is painted blue with decorations of the movie Cars. His bed is in the form of a car and many times he decides to pretend he could drive. In his room, he has a walk-in closet, which all the rooms have, and a box for him to put all of his toys away. Sophia's' room is beautiful. Her room is painted bisque, white and a dirty gold color. In addition, her room has a rug (which is goldish color) with small blue squares which match the two blue couches in her room. Furthermore, behind her bed, she has 5 picture frames. On the other hand, my room my room is painted red with a creamy color. It has a navy rug and the furniture in the room is a wood color which compliments the color and designs of the room.

"Mamma posso ottenere un succo di frutt" (Mom can I get a fruit juice) ask Cole. When I look at him I notice he was a complete mess. He was cover completely in mud and his white sneakers were now black.

"Yes but, right after your done you have to go take a bath, sei un disastro totale (you are a total mess) ok"

" K mommy" he responded and ran off as soon as he got the juice. Even the way he reacts towards things reminds me so much of Ash.

"I'm home" yelled a voice all of a sudden and I knew it was since she went out to get some party supplies for Coles surprise birthday party. I can't believe my baby is turning five. It seems like it was just yesterday when he was born.

"So did you find what we are missing?" I ask her.

"Of course I did, since when can I not get my little nephew what he wants" Soph stated.

"You need to stop spoiling him so much, it's not going to help him if he always get what he wants"

"Oh boohoo look who is talking, as if whenever you look into his eyes, when he ask you something you don't give it to him right away". That was true no matter what I would always give him what he wants and could never stay mad at him but, could you blame me he is just so adorable and not because he is my kid.

"I know, but his birthday is next month and I want everything to be perfect for him" I exclaim.

"I know honey" she stated. Afterward, she looks at the time and had a surprised look, and right away knew why I was running late for work.

"Oh crap, I gotta go, tell Cole I love him and I'll see him before bed, he is in the bathroom" I yell as I left out the front door in a hurry.

Right away I got into my red 2015 Toyota Camry. Not to brag but even though it's not a sports car it's totally sexy (I know it's not the best car but it's convenient for me). I got into my car and went straight to work. Even though I am the manager, I don't want to show the other employees that I have special treatment. Just like them, I have to show up on time and be responsible.

"Hello everyone," I said when I walk inside the restaurant.

"morning Alex" Daniel responded. Daniel Hunter was a half-Spanish half-American 26-year-old chef at the restaurant. His hazel eyes, brown hair a tan skin made him a man which many desire which was obvious by all the stairs he receives. I look at him and said

"Hey Daniel how has your day been"

"I was ok but now that you're here my day has turn brighter" yeah he was a natural flirt. If only my emotional life wouldn't be as chaotic as it is I would probably enjoy going out with him but I still have feelings for Ash though I can't decipher if there good or bad.

"Flirting is not going to get you anywhere Daniel"

"I know but hey it doesn't hurt to try" he stated.

"yeah whatever"

"Yeah well Alex next week the restaurant was reserve completely by some rich dude so according to the email that was sent we all have to be here including you" he stated while handing me a printed copy of the email.

"Nothing we can do about it, I'll just have to get a nanny to watch over Cole for me". Gosh, I hate this, I was hoping to not have to be present during any of these types of events since there is a chance I might see someone who might recognize.

WELL YEAH, THAT'S IT I WILL BE UPDATING AS SOON AS POSIBLE. MY REGENT ARE ALMOST OVER AND IT HAS BEEN TAKING ALL MY TIME.THANKS FOR READING.

XXMADDY