Thoughts

Jimin POV

   I squeezed Yoongi's hand in distraction of my thoughts, not wanting to show my uneasiness. Ever since I ate this morning, the voice hasn't gone away. If anything, it was louder. I shook my head to try and make it go away even if it was for a second. I looked up hesitantly and he just smiled down at me, tightening his own grip. I smiled back, quickly looking back down at the ground. I don't know how much I weigh anymore because Yoongi hid the scale. I hope I haven't gained weight.

---

    I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I jumped, looking up and recognizing the familiar surroundings. I didn't even realize we were already in front of the school building. I looked at Yoongi, who had a worried expression. "Minnie are you alright?" Yoongi asked as he slid his hand, that was on my shoulder, down my arm and grabbing my hand. I watched the motion in my peripheral vision and squeezed his hand slightly. "Yeah I'm fine, just a bit tired that's all." I smiled up at him and he nodded. We walked hand-in-hand as we entered the school building. It was quiet today which I was appreciative for.
   Once we reached Yoongi's locker, a familiar blond came up to us, with an unfamiliar brunet next to him. "Hey Yoongi, it's been a while since we've talked!" Jackson beamed as he and Yoongi did some "friendship handshake thing." I smiled as I felt Yoongi's hand slip into my own once again. "Oh yeah, this is Mark." Jackson introduced Mark, who was bowing, reaching out to shake our free hands. We all talked for a while until the bell started to ring. We bid our goodbyes as Yoongi and I headed to our upcoming class.

---

   As the lunch bell rang, our group started to pour into the classroom. Yoongi and I were basically pressed together with little to no room in between. I watched as Yoongi pulled out his lunch and gulped harshly at the sight of the food.

"You shouldn't eat Jimin. It'll only make you fat. You don't want that, right?"

That damn voice hasn't stopped all fucking morning. It's honestly annoying me to no end right now. I looked away slowly as I brought my left hand up to rub my temples. I was beginning to get a migraine from the voice constantly nagging in my ears. Yoongi must've noticed because I felt his hand wrap around my free hand and I opened my eyes to see him with a look of concern. I smiled sheepishly and just shook my head, signaling that I was fine. He just nodded and returned to his food, still holding my hand.
I was completely zoned out in space when I was snapped into reality with a loud yell.
"Wait what?!" Seokjin's eyes widened as he turned to look at Yoongi and myself. I looked up at Yoongi who had a slight smirk on his face and I grew even more confused of the situation. "When did that happen?" Seokjin asked Namjoon who was still seemingly taken aback by the outburst. "Yesterday?" He looked over at Yoongi who nodded in confirmation. Seokjin had a stunned and slightly offended expression in his face as he dramatically crossed his arms and huffed out air. "Wow so everyone knew that Yoongi and Jimin started dating, and no one thought to tell me?" He asked dramatically and I could hear giggles from Tae and Jungkook. "Sorry Hyung, it kinda never came to mind." Taehyung and Jungkook said in between giggles. Seokjin just rolled his eyes and turned towards Yoongi and I. He smiled sincerely and took both of our free hands in his own. "I'm happy for you both." We nodded, my face feeling hot and continued on a different conversation, one that had been brought up by Hoseok. "Hey, why don't we all hang out? We've never hung out all together outside of lunch." Hoseok exclaimed, excitement clear on his face. That's when Namjoon added something I didn't expect. "Hey Yoongi, your parents are still overseas right?" I looked up at Yoongi who nodded before speaking, "yeah why?" Namjoon smiled and cleared is throat. "Would it be alright if we all came over to your place to hang out? Sometime this weekend?" I watched as Yoongi looked down at me for some sort of confirmation, which sort of confused me because, isn't it Yoongi's home? Why would he care what I say? I smiled and felt his hand tighten around mine as he spoke up. "Yeah sure, that's fine." Yoongi nodded and all that could be heard from our tables were cheers from Hoseok, Tae, and Jungkook.
We decided on the schedule and after a while, headed to our classes after hearing the bell ring.

-
A/N I've been kinda blocked lately so sorry for the shortish chapter. Hope you all enjoy it nonetheless. Please vote and comment, I appreciate it!

ALSO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 900 READS LIKE OMG TYSM!!!💗💗💗💗💗 I DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WOULD READ THIS CRAPPY ASS STORY SO IM SURPRISED! BUT THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FAR! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!