Rikara OS :Zindegi laayi humein yahan..

She wanted to cry

She wanted to cry ...she wanted to shout..she wanted to laugh..she wanted to go back in time...Why?..Shouldn't she be happy with the fact her husband woke up from Coma after a long three months which felt like long three years ...shouldn't she be happy that she had been blessed with a baby..her baby..a part of him and her..Shouldn't she be happy that she is gonna be a mother...shouldn't she?......

But..here she is ....devoid of emotions ..a part of her was happy that she is gonna be a mother ..a little bundle of joy ...in a few months ..a little part of him and her would be running around..a baby to call her own..A baby to call her "Maa"...She is indeed pregnant..Pregnancy always bought happiness to couples..But for her ...her fate is so cruel...that is only she could feel..

The Moment He had woken up she had enclosed him about her pregnancy..she could remember the joy he had..Without a thought of he hugged her murmuring how happy he was ...literally he was jumping in happiness.. and had thanked her for bringing joy into his life showering her with kisses all over her face..but..but... the next moment he had pushed her away..and had left the place in anger leaving her bewildered...

Why was her fate so cruel? She cried ..Did she ever wish anything bad for anyone.. No she had always lived her whole twenty years of existence giving others everything she had..hell she had given herself to him ..the person she had barred her soul with..why ?..why did she have to give him everything ..Every part of her..Because he is your husband whispered her heart.....the only thing she wanted in life was his happiness ..his love and a bit of respect from him not as his wife at least as human being..at least as a living creature ..she should not have allowed him to hurl her with insults..she should have stopped him back then ..if she had today she would not be in this state..why didn't she ?..Because for the respect she had on him ..raising her voice meant she did not respect him ..she had thought back then..but right now looking back to her journey in her marriage she had lost herself..She missed herself ..She is someone who even she could not identify herself....Who is She Now?..Was she the Dabang Gauri Kumari Sharma? ..Who would give a jaap if anyone questioned her or her character... Was She the One who had Stabbed Kali ?..Was She the One Who threw mud or him ? or Was She the One Who broke his Car that to with a Bulldozer ?....

 No ..The Person Standing here is Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi..Being a Sharma she grew up to an independent confident and chirpy woman..Attached to an Oberoi what did she get ?..aah ? ..Love?..She let out a sarcastic laugh..care? it was not even in the dictionary of Omkara Singh Oberoi ..she was a maid.. a head maid with no pay ..they have cursed her when he was in coma that she was a bad luck in his life..if not for her Bade bhaiya ,Anika Boajai and Rudy Bhaiya she would have left long back the day they called her curse ..the day her breathing stopped seeing him falling of the steps..but here she is in a corner cocooned herself wailing thinking about her future ahead..

Could she live without him? ...above all like he suggested? ..Suggested?..Was it even a suggestion ...he literally ordered her ...ordered her to leave soon as her child is born..Could she do that?..How can she ..she hiccuped muffling her sobs..Can a mother leave her child..how can she ? ..Doesn't he have a heart?.. How can she do it.. Since the time she had got to know she had conceived she could not wait to hold her /him in her arms..To preach her/him...to teach her/him....to give her /him a childhood she never got as child..Provide her/him with everything needed and wanted..To pamper..To love..To care..How could he think of snatching away her happiness?..She wiped her tears and stood up determined what come may she will never leave her child even if it is to stand up against him...She will...