Opening Author's Note + Disclaimer

Hello hello hello you gorgeous people, how are you today?

So I just have a few things to say, a little back story a couple of warning labels, a little disclaimer- ya know all that good stuff so we can look real nice and classy.

Now, if you aren't reading this in Margo Robbie's Harley Quinn voice... well you should be and I'm real disappointed. So go back and start over in her voice, sweet cheeks!

Originally, this was supposed to be an Emily fanfic, hence the yet to be edited cover that ya girl will edit herself later, but who has time for that ya know what I'm sayin? Anyway, I changed it to Hanna because I have once again changed up this plot (and Lauren is now Rachel and she's feelin real nice about her name change) and Hanna is my fav so if you don't like it? Ya know what you can fight me cause Hanna is a bomb ass female character and my little pansexual ass has got the hots for her.

Anyway, in this story Hanna will also be playing the dominant in the relationship and I know what you're thinking, 'Hanna ain't no dom.' Well in my world she is, fuck you I can see it happening everybody has a little dominant side in them somewhere- even if it is buried deep down inside. But also when I look at Rachel's character, we know damn well she ain't no dom either.

Now, obviously there will be some light swearing, a little bit of violence here and there, and some underage drinking.

I know for sure there will be hints at sex but do you guys want the full smut scene or nah? Let me know- smut or no smut.

And, now that that's all out of the way, on to our little disclaimer.

I do not own Pretty Little Liars nor am I associated with the franchise in any way. All rights go to Sara Shephard and those who created the shows, Pretty Little Liars and The Perfectionists. [Because I love me some Sofia Carson so you can bet I'll be jumping aboard that train.] I only own Rachel Grimshaw and her friends and family as well as the scenes and any other characters that I create. I do not claim any affiliation with this franchise in anyway.

 I do not claim any affiliation with this franchise in anyway