Chapter 31: It's All Over.

RECAP

Roc: “Shit, I got me a criminal girlfriend…It’s sexy.”

Rica: “Sorry for that emotional breakdown there, can’t handle myself. Just know I’m not afraid to kill you. I came here to better myself, and you doing this is making me worse. So watch it.”

Roc: (Kisses her) “You ain’t gotta worry. I got you.”

Rica: “Okay….”

____________________________________________________________________

[Ray’s Room]

Ray: “Hey, can you help me rebraid my hair?”

Shoni: “Why don’t you ask that hoe Aliyah to help you?!?”

Ray:  She still tripping off that? “Why you acting like this? I told you I ain’t did nothing with her, you don’t believe me?”

Shoni: “Honestly. (Ray looks up)  I don’t believe you. I feel like you are lying to me.”

Ray: “Really?”

Shoni: (Looks him in the eye) “ Yes.”

Ray: “That hurts. (looks at the ground).”

Shoni: “Life hurts Ray.”

Ray: (Grabs Shoniece’s waist) “Can we just talk?”

Shoni: “About what? There’s nothing to talk about.”

Ray: “Why have you been ignoring me in the car?”

Shoni: “Nigga’ why you think? I can’t deal with you anymore. You fucked up big time. You got a girl pregnant…while we were dating. Didn’t tell me at all to try and work it out before, but you let me here it from the girl herself. Type of shit is that?”

Ray: “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner.”

Shoni: “So she IS pregnant?”

Ray: Shit. “(sigh) Yeah.”

Shoni: (Pushes Ray’s arms off of her) “Get the fuck away from me. Now.”

Ray: “Can we please talk this out ?”

Shoni: “There’s nothing to talk about. You cheated and got the hoe pregnant. Then you lied about it to my face. Fuck it Ray. Fuck You.”

Ray: (starts singing) “ You’re my 4 letter word, 4 letter word.” (Shoniece stops)

Shoni: “I’m not in the mood for your singing.”

Ray: “To be loved to be loved what a feeling it’s a drug. Im addicted to ya hugs, ya kisses, ya ah.”

Shoni: (Stands there in shock) “Ray you must really want me to forgive you, cuz’ you sounded horrible.”

Ray: (comes up to her and wraps his arms around her waist and whispers in her ear) “Baby, I love you. I’m sorry. But I’m sure that’s not my baby. You forgive me?”

Shoni: (sigh) “Yes, but be careful. I might just chop your dick off.” (kisses him)

Ray: (His phone vibrates) . “MM. (pulls away) Lemme read this…”

Text Says:

AliyahsFatAss- Bay I’m at the park. Come meet me.

Ray: (eyes widen)

Shoni: “What’s wrong?”

Ray: “My little brother is in the hospital.”

Shoni: “Well are you gonna go visit him?”