Rosalina Part Two

After some lovely star bits and tea, me and Toadette went off to find Captain Toad. I learned that Toad was just trying to be helpful but that went wrong when more of the crew disappeared over several galaxies. So I went to Beach Ball Galaxy to see if any Toad were there with the shark. I looked around to see some toads in rafts relaxing on the water, I decided to ruin there fun and take them back home. One of the toads said that he last heard that he was heading to Sweet Sweet Galaxy to get some supplies. So after the toads are being securely watched by the luma's , I went to Sweet Sweet Galaxy to find Captain Toad. I follow the tiny footprints of him, I hear snoring right behind the cake, I slowly sneak around the corner to find another toad covered in cake crumbs sleeping happily without a care. I gently carried him back to the place and awaited him to wake up. Toadette on the other hand wanted to hit him with a sledgehammer to get him awake and find out where that dirt bag was. When he awoke we found out that he was heading to a galaxy with penguins were at and was gonna do stingray racing. After sighing, she thought about throwing the Toads the second Peach came back from her adventure was done and never going back to her planet again. But then again she knew she would miss the ladies company and helpful Luigi and Mario and may consider partnering up with Bowser to keep the toads out of her galaxies. I actually can't see why Peach doesn't like him, he gets rid of annoying toads, he always dressed for events like weddings and has wonderful children when they aren't causing mischief on my planets. His idea's aren't too terrible it's not his fault that not everybody agrees with his ideas. So I made my way to the galaxy with the stingray racing just in time to learn that Toad had lost and he was at another galaxy. This must be how Mario felt everytime he had someone tell him sorry that Peach was in another castle. Feeling very agitated Rosalina dediced to head back home and sent out luma's to find out which galaxy he is in and pin him there. Toadette decided to make cookies and donuts for everyone to eat since she felt like she didn't do enough to stop Captain Toad on his journey.