not a soldier...but a SHOULDER

" I want to break free, I want to break free--" 3 o'clock in the morning, I must be preparing to rest but guess where I am? I am not drunk, I just tasted a glass of beer the one that kicked fast and threw away my soberness. I am now inside Mr.Buckerberg's Kitchen singing with Mrs.Jhonsons and Mr.Buckerberg while Jason who can not sing because of stuttering just drummed the wall. We are having some fun.

A knock interrupted the feast.

Because I am the one who is near the door I am the one who opened it and Charaaaaaan! A neighbor came..Guess who? Oh! it's mr.Drew!!!

"You're late! I'm about to get upstairs and have a little nap." He frowned at me and gestured to Mrs.Jhonsons 'What's all this?'

"I thought we are having a trouble here."

"Hahahaha! Briggs just came here singing and were too carried away by her beautiful voice, We've got a list Mr.Drew, do you have a request song? She'll sing it for free!" Mrs.Jhonson is really carried away.

"I still wanted a free pannacotta, but oops!." I am losing my balance, I can not weigh the gravity anymore, I am about to fall when Mr.Drew just caught me.

"Oh dear!" I heard Mrs. Jhonson panicking, I heard all of them talking but I can't understand what are they saying. All that I know is that I am hanging on Mr.Drew's shoulder like a slaughtered pig.

"What came into your mind? Why are you drunk?"

"Just trying to have fun. I want to fart" I mumbled.

"Try to hold it."

"Hold what?"

"You know what."

"It's coming out James and it has a very promising effect."

That's all I can remember.

And I am now hiding under my sheet because Mr.Drew is sitting inside my flat, on the couch right in front of the sofa that I slept at, He is reading the newspaper.

geez, I can't get up. I am really ashamed of myself now.

'It's now coming out James and it has a very promising effect' this statement of my not sober self echoes in my ear. This is really SHAMEFUL.

What should I do?erm, erm,.

"Mrs.Jhonsons brought you a tea, get up before it gets cold."

I slowly sneaked the half of my face out to see what's going on.

He folded the newspaper and walked towards me and because of shame I locked myself under the sheet (how is that?).

He tried to pull the sheet away but I resisted so we looked like having a tug of war.

"No!No!" I screamed. And he won, he got the sheet.

"Now get up and take the tea." He smiled and walked back to the couch where he is sitting earlier.

I got up, tied my hair and scratched my eyes, this is really shameful.

"I am sorry, I'm really sorry Mr.Drew for..for I don't know, for everything maybe." I jumped to the dining area and grabbed the cuppa.

"You once called me James, will you stick to that Briggs? or shall I call you Urdinn?" Upon hearing that the cup accidentally slipped off my hand.

I looked at him with disgust, How the hell he knew my name? The real one?I do not know what Am I really feeling, Am I disappointed because my cover up is now raveled or I am just afraid that Mr.Drew is someone related to my past.