chapter five

Okay, double update😚. Again, I apologize for any mistakes.

____________\

"I feel like dying."

"Get up. You have your first interview as a cast today." Estrella's voice was heard from somewhere in this unnecessarily big hotel room. I groaned, hiding my face under my pillow as long as I could. I felt my blanket being yanked off my body, and next followed my pillow. "Get up, Y/N." She repeated as I huffed.

"Didn't you hear me? I'm dying." I mumbled, keeping my eyes closed.

"No. You said you feel like dying." Estrella said, as if she was correcting me. I opened my eyes, furrowed my eyebrows as I stared at her questionably. "There's a difference. I'll explain later. Now, get up!" She yelled, rolling my body off the bed.

I fell on the floor with a loud grunt, causing me to groan, and stare up at the ceiling. Estrella walked around the bed and threw a towel on me, telling me to get up a shower then meet her down at the lobby. So with a huff, I got up and began my morning routine.

An hour and a half later, I was making my way to the lobby. I purposely walked slow, taking short steps as I walked to the elevator, then out of the elevator then towards the lobby. Only when I heard my manager's loud voice to, "Hurry your ass up!" did I pick up my pace. I stopped in front of her, smelling breakfast as soon as I did.

"Oh, breakfast-"

"Is for those that were here early." Estrella cut me off, causing me to frown. "You were late. So no breakfast for you. Let's go." She grabbed my arm, dragging me to the door.

"But I'm hungry. I'll be cranky and rude if I don't get my food." I frowned, shaking my head as I allowed her to take me wherever. She led me to a car, and when I realized what was happening, I remembered, "Wait, what about Camila? Are we not riding together?"

"She left earlier. She had a meeting with her team." I opened my mouth to speak but was stopped when Estrella added, "Also, there will be snacks at the interview place. So don't worry."

"Okay, but Camila-"

"Will meet us at the interview place like Shawn is. Don't worry." She repeated, causing me to stare at her, unsure. My manager released a sigh, meeting my eyes with a shrug. "Listen, I don't know why she had an early meeting with her team. I tried to find out but...they're really good at keeping secrets."

"The whole thing is weird." I said, my eyebrows scrunched together. "She won't talk to anyone. I mean, I understand why she won't talk to me; she barely knows me. But not talking to Shawn?" I questioned.

"I don't know, Y/N." Estrella shrugged. "Don't worry about it. Worry about what you're going to answer to the interviewer." I furrowed my eyebrows, confused by the sudden change of topic. "I came up with practice questions..."

"Practice questions?"

"Answer them, and I'll tell you if the answer is good or not." I stared at her, watching her look through a stack of index cards. I quirked my eyebrow as soon as she met my eyes. "What? I'm nervous, okay? You're my first client to have an actual interview, like one that will be on YouTube and will most likely get a lot of views."

I hummed. "Aren't I your only client?"

She blinked, then looked at the index cards. "First question!" She said, ignoring my comments.

** ** **

I spit my ice into my cup, taking in the view of Canada from the floor we were on. I looked around, humming quietly as the sound of fans started to come into the room. I rocked back and forth on my feet, looking around the room now for Shawn and Camila.