Prologue Part 2

Cleveland's PoV~

I released a heavy sigh as I opened my locker.

Just two more classes until the end of the school day. Then five hours of work after class but after all that, I can relax. Well, I can relax once I finish my homework.

Just the idea of just lying in bed and possibly getting six, or maybe even more, hours of sleep made a smile form on my face.

I shut my locker after collecting my things. The hallways were crowded but once the minute bell went off, the hallway started to clear.

Standing right a few feet away from my class, was the Three Ws. The Three Ws were the top three jocks at my school; all of their last names start with 'w'. They're popular and somewhat good-looking.

But ever since I met them freshman year, they make me feel extremely uncomfortable. The moment they open their mouths, I feel like I could throw up with nerves.

I also try to ignore the fact that Wilson's eyes went straight to my breasts; I knew I shouldn't have worn a tank-top.

The two other boys, Walters and Williams, didn't say anything but their eyes were trained on me.

I tried to walk around him, but he immediately caged me in. I dropped my eyes when I felt a wave of fear wash through me.

I knew they couldn't do anything in the halls but just doing this close to them made me shake.

"My parents are out of town. Study date after school, my house." His confident voice makes my skin crawl.

"Maybe another ti-ime," I tell him politely, trying to sound genuine.

His body didn't move.

I felt my eyes start to water but I tried my best to hold them back.

One of his hands dropped to my shoulder as he began to trace my side with his fingers, spending extra time on my breasts and waist.

The bell went after: I was late for class.

"I'll see you soon, babe." He whispered in my ear before finally leaving me alone and letting me breathe. I watched as the three boys walked off.

I gulped while wiping my tears and rushing into class.

The teacher waved me off and I took a seat.

Two classes, five hours of work, then homework. I can do this.

~~~~~

Jayce's PoV~

"What did I tell you?" Officer Jacobs lectures me while I sit there in the police station.

He threw me some napkins for the blood all over my hands before continuing to yell at me.

He blew out a huff of air then sat down in front of me.

"Tell me, Jayce, what happened this time?"

As often as I wanted to kill Officer Jacobs due to his stupid motivation speeches, he does also listen to my side of the story, which is nice.

"He got angry," I told him, but I knew that wasn't going to be enough with the look he gave me.

"And why did he get angry?"

"The guy was leaning against my truck."

"Jayce!" He yelled.

"I know! I tried to politely tell him to move but he was being an ass. How was I supposed to control him when the guy wasn't listening?" I exploded at him but sat back down when I felt the stares of the other policemen on me.

Who gives a shit? That guy was asking for it!

Officer Jacobs gripped the police report that was already written about the event and ripped it up.

"Try to control him. I can't always get you out of these things." I nodded, not really listening. Whatever he says won't matter and I'll probably be here again by the end of the month.

But I still nodded at him before leaving.

I could feel the cautious stares of the policemen as I left. They treat me like a ticking-time-bomb and it drives me insane.