04

✳✳✳

“Hey, I heard you passed out yesterday. What happened to you? You didn’t go back, I thought the toilet bowl flushed you inside.” Doyoung said while munching some food inside his mouth but Jungwoo remained silent. He either didn’t know, the moment he saw a blood on his finger coming from his nose to lip made him nervous. Also, he didn’t know who’s the one bring him to the clinic yesterday because he passed out already and right after he woke up, Jaehyun is the one he noticed inside the clinic and waited for him to wake up.

“A rumor is flying all over the school since earlier. Jungwoo, mind to explain why you were on the picture? Behind you is the half-naked Yukhei, he seems chasing you.” Ten stated while browsing through his phone because Yukhei and Jungwoo’s pictures are currently trending today because of what happened yesterday. A lots of scenarios appeared on line and students were making fun of them. Jungwoo didn’t know how he manage to go to school despite of the unbelievable scene yesterday and he was about to lost his mind. Seriously.

Earlier today, Jungwoo experienced some kind of struggles before he finally reach their classroom. Like, he bumped his head on the sliding door at the entrance of the building and everyone who witnessed laughed so he ended up running away, then he mistook the females comfort room that it was their classroom because his mind seemed not aware of the things around him.

“Jungwoo and Yukhei looks like playing here, you know I have some weird thoughts inside my head.” Said Doyoung.

“Some of them said that maybe Yukhei was about to fuck Jungwoo but he seemed freaked out and run away. That’s embarrassing though. ” Ten said and cackle. That’s why they both received a glare from Jungwoo, but the two didn’t mind him. “Hyung stop it! Will you?”

The Jungwoo that nobody knows became famous in just a blink of an eye and he despise himself because of that.

Jaehyun was looking at him since the moment he entered their classroom like he’ll gonna toast Jungwoo alive. He can sense that something’s really going on with this young friend of him but Jungwoo seems not having a plan to tell anything.

“Yah, look. Jungwoo’s face was hilarious here.” Ten showed his phone to Doyoung and they both laugh in unison.

“You, something happened in the beach. Right?” Jaehyun spoke. It made Jungwoo tilted his head into the older’s. “W-what?” Jungwoo stuttered.

“Come on, if you think you can fool these two bastard here, you’re right.” Jaehyun pointed the two older males who’s still looking at their phones and making fun of Jungwoo. “But when it comes to me, you’re totally wrong. Really Jungwoo? What did you do this time?” Jaehyun looked at him seriously and hit the desk in front, Jungwoo’s body started to shivered because he feared Jaehyun’s stare.

Why is he getting mad? If he didn’t left me alone there nothing bad will happen to me!

“C-Can I just tell you later? I really can’t talk for long right now. I’m afraid to get out in this goddamn room. Please.” He whines and was about to cry before ducking his head into his desk. Some of their classmates were looking at them too.

“Aigoo. You poor little thing.” Doyoung mumbled and ruffled the younger’s hair. “It’s okay to get in troubles sometimes, as long as you’re not hurting anyone. Don’t worry, if someone bully you, I’ll get rid of him immediately.” He added and smiled even though Jungwoo can’t see.

“Get rid of yourself then.” Jaehyun tried him and smirk but Doyoung punch him playfully. “I’m kidding you punk.”

“That’s right Jungwoo-yah, don’t worry too much.” Ten caressed his back before going back to their respective seats.