FINAL

~♥~

The rain outside were falling hard from the dark cloud and all can Jungwoo do is to watch them through his window. He couldn't enjoy the fireworks display last night because all he could think of is his depressed boyfriend.

His granny is dead. Jungwoo couldn't imagine how sad Yukhei is. For sure, he's extremely sad because first of all, his granny is the most special and precious one for him. She became his parents when his real parents didn't pay attention on him. She's the one who's always there for him. Yukhei must be feeling grateful on her. And now, she's gone, Jungwoo felt really bad.

How he wishes he was there to hug and comfort him. He couldn't do anything because he's not in Hong Kong. Jungwoo wanted to do something for him. But how? Calling him is not good for the mean time because his boyfriend is probably busy in the funeral, he shouldn't disturb them.

"What should I do?" He asked himself while watching the rain fall outside.

"What do you mean? Are you feeling bored?" Ten suddenly asked too. He almost forgot that he wasn't alone.

Jungwoo glances Ten and sigh.

The fact that his boyfriend is struggling at Hong Kong but he couldn't do anything to make him feel better is a sad thing. Jungwoo wanted to do something.

"I feel sorry for Yukhei. It's really sad to lose someone you love. Especially in his issue. It's been so long since he parted from his grandmother. He didn't spend so much time with her. I know how it feels." He pouted and walk closer to Ten who's reading Mede Shireru Yoru No Junjou, one of his manga books. His books were scattered on his bed and Ten seems enjoy reading.

"We all do. Don't worry, everything will be okay." Ten smiled then Jungwoo sat beside him. "What's that? I don't remember having that kind of genre in my books collection." Jungwoo then glances every single book on his bed. "Yaoi? Did I buy this?"

"Who else did? I think they are all good. Can I borrow?"

"Where did you get this?"

"At the box over there!" The shorter pointed the box on his study table. "They seemed new books and you haven't read them yet."

Oh, that box. The box that Johnny gave when he helped him clean his room. He forgot about that box already.

What the heck is he thinking?

Jungwoo glance Ten again then swallowed. He shouldn't know about this or else, he'll get upset. It's a lot of Yaoi books, he also remembers when Taeyong told him about Johnny spent his monthly allowance just to buy manga books for his birthday, and that manga were all Yaoi genre.

Really? Johnny Seo? What's with you at that time? Jungwoo thought and laughing inside.

"Damn it. This is fucking crazy!" Ten chuckled suddenly while reading. "Yah, read this too. It's fun."

"I can't have some fun because Yukhei is struggling. That's unfair." Jungwoo sigh and then lay down. He couldn't help not to think of Yukhei. He really can't, it's disturbing him so much.

"Oh, okay then." The shorter shrugged and keeps reading again.

Jungwoo started to think again. Since his precious granny is dead, for sure Yukhei is depressed and he needs someone who will comfort him aside from his family. Who knows what really happened? What if he hasn't talking with them until now and he went straight to the hospital?

Apparently, Olivia is the one who's there for him and he will comfort Yukhei. Jungwoo didn't trust Olivia because he didn't know her well. How can he trust her? Then what? She will seduce him, and Yukhei will fall for her again and then, they will kiss? "Fuck, no. That's not going to happen." He muttered, Ten take a glimpse of him before reading again.