3

Norwegian
Toms POV
I woke up in a room, a fancy one at that! It had an almost double king sized bed , a desk either side, a wardrobe and a bathroom attached. "Whoa-" "I know isn't it lovely Tommy?~" I heard someone say as I turn to face the door to exit the room I see commies smug face. "T-tord!!???!!" He squeaks, jumping away from the devil himself, "yes?~what's wrong min lille, falne engel." He was scary... it's scary thinking he could of killed me all those years back...he could of... could of... k-killed me. "Now why would I do that?~ hmm~your my little innocent angle~" tord said, walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed... he just read my mind dang it!. "W-what d-d-do y-you w-w-want f-from m-!" I was cut off by Tord... k-kissing me (that autocorrect to killing me lol) WHAT DA FUGE NUGGETS!! He pulled away, my eyes were wide...'WHAT THE FRICK FRACK SNICK  SNACK FAMALAMA DING DONG!!'I screamed subconsciously..."you stay here I'll get you something.~" he said walking out, hmm 'you know you could see where we are, I mean really!' Said my subconscious, I called him tim. 'Ok ok!' I got up and looked throw the window... their was fire and then I saw a high tech city with demons flying around, their was a lava river in-between. "Oh my, this is- is -amazing." I whispered to my self. 'Maybe they'll accept me like, a real person... probably not.' I thought, a black tear fell from my eye. "Remembering my father and mothers death." I say feeling someone's presence. "Is not remembering... it's scared my empty heart, that's why I'm so emotionless, they died infront of me... *sob* and I did n-noth*hic* ing, I just stood their *sob* aND Did No TiNg.... (growls) IM SO WEAK!!" I growled turning my monster hybrid, I think a maid, scattered out of the room, "ScArED?¡S!!"  I screamed, she ran, I smiled. I used one. Of my powers to turn myself invisible, I also hid under the bed just t incase. "WHAT?!" Tord screamed looking for me, all over the room. I giggled and he heard, he looked under the bed, he didn't see me, I crawled out still invisible, and giggled somewhere else in the vroom. He kept following it then, he grabbed my neck and made me visible, me tail was swishing my ears back and my eyes purple, I growled, "LeT mE G-G o Y o U cOmMi e BaSTA rd!!" He looked at me, as if I were an animal in a zoo, he smirked, " my,my~ Tommy.~ you keep a lot of secrets... don't you~" I growled again, then a girl walked in."bro-bro, let tom go." Tord looked at her and let tom go. "hi I'm turds twin sister Destiny.

"Yo U lOok NothinG lIkE HIMZ" I said looking at her, "I know, but we aren't identical twins

"Yo U lOok NothinG lIkE HIMZ" I said looking at her, "I know, but we aren't identical twins." She said, "ok I guess?" I said my voice back to normal. "Bro-Bro I've got to talk to tom in private, if you mind." Tord left the room, she turned to me and stat down on the bed next to me, "so your parents were killed infront of you to?" She said, a strait face,"shat do you mean?" She chuckled, "well me and tord were kids when it happened no older than 4 we saw our parents die infront of us tho an old servant wanted revenge/ to be king and killed them with holy water." She said, black and purple tears rolled down her face. "Heh I-it's funny isn't it? *hic* a powerful demon crying in front of a monster, y-you must think I'm weak..." she said, crying into her hands "I'm weak and what's wrong with that? Boy o boy I love it when I fall for that," I sung, she stopped cryingand smiled a small smile,"I knew you would be perfect for him." She said, "I'll give you a gift, ok don't tell my bro, I'll give you retractable blue wings , mind reading and telekinesis oh and power over two elements!" "Really!Thanks!" "So what elements?" "Water and earth." She smiled, "good earth has power creatures of the planet and plants, and water can also control air!" I smiled.

-after ritual and more gibberish-

We finished getting my powers I was taught how to use them, tord came in but no one noticed, Destiny had just shot a water attack at me, It missed cos of my quick thinking and I turned it back on her and summoned two swords a plant sword and a water air sword, she summons a fire and metal sword and a earth water and   air sword. We battled for twenty minutes then tord clears his throat. We stopped and turned, we De spawned the Wepons and put our hands behind our backs. "Oh come on Destiny really!!" "Yes"