Chapter Eleven

JOREL

Reluctantly I step past Aron into the apartment and he slaps me on the ass making me jump and yelp. God, I felt used.

"Cut the crap, Aron."

I sit down on the sofa and eye Aron's phone which was on the coffee table. Aron sits down next to me and places a hand on my thigh.

"You didn't ring me if that's what you're thinking Jorel. I had one of my gang call me so I showed up, but you were already drunk. I asked you to come back to mine but you refused so I put something in your drink to make you a little more fun. And you were fun indeed baby boy."

I slap his hand away and stand up clench my fists by my side, "you fucking drugged me, why would you do that? Have you drugged me before?"

Aron chuckles darkly, "a few times give or take, but only when you were being a naughty baby boy. Danny's making you weak J, he has you wrapped around his little finger."

I release one of my fists and punch him square in the nose, "you've manipulated me all these years Aron. Made me feel worthless unless I was around you, and for a long time, I thought that was love. But Danny showed me what real love is and I came over here to tell you to do your worse because you'll never come close to Danny."

Aron groans and holds his nose, blood dripping through the cracks in his fingers, "he's already dead J. Turns out papa Murillo doesn't like Danny knowing who his real family is, so paid my gang to kill him and the Police would rule it as an accident."

My eyes widen in horror at what I was hearing, Danny's fake dad had put a hit on his own son who he'd raised all these years. Ignoring Aron I dial Jordon's number knowing the idea his George was in danger would make him act quicker than I could.

"Hello J, say hi to Aron for me," Jordon hisses down the phone, surprising me because I hadn't told anyone about last night.

"I was drunk and Aron drugged me last night. Yes, I'm at his because he threatened Danny. You need to ring George and tell him to get Danny somewhere safe Jordon, I know who put the hit out."

Behind me, Aron chuckles, "pathetic the lot of you."

"Who put out the hit J?" Jordon responds, calmer than a few seconds ago.

"Papa Murillo—"

I'm cut off by something heavy coming down on the back of my head, sending me to my knees dropping the phone in the process.

JORDON

Jorel's cut off mid-sentence and I hear something hit the floor, "J?"

"J can't come to the phone right now please leave a message after the beep...beep..." Aron's annoying voice comes over the line before he hangs up laughing.

I curse loudly and dial's George's number, not quite believing Danny's Police dad would hire a gang to take out his son. Whenever I rang George he picked up, so when the call drops straight to voicemail I panic.

"FUNNY!" I shout, and a few seconds later Dylan comes jogging in.

"What's up Charlie? You only shout when it's important."

I explain the brief phone call I had with Jorel and how George now wasn't picking up.

Dylan grabs the car keys from out of a bowl, "then what are we waiting for? You keep ringing George and I'll get us to Aron's. That bastard won't know what hit him. Hollywood Undead ain't no one to fuck with."

I grab my gun and the two of us leave. If we needed backup then we'd ring the warehouse and bring down the full wrath of Hollywood Undead.

~Time Skip~

"J's cars still outside but Aron's is gone. We should be careful Jordon, he's a dick but a tricky son of a bitch."

I pull my bandana up over my nose and put on my trademark shades, "oh I'm always careful Dylan."

We get out of the car and make our way swiftly towards Aron's apartment. Either none of his neighbours cared or wasn't in, because no one cares when Dylan kicks Aron's front door in.

The apartment was empty which is what I kind of expected if Aron's car wasn't here he was long gone.

"Shit, Charlie you need to see this."

I follow Dylan's worried voice towards where the kitchen met the lounge to find the younger male crouched down. He moves aside as I approach and I take off my shades and curse under my breath.

There was blood on the floor, and next to the small pool was J's phone which was open and full of mine and Dylan's missed calls. What the hell had happened here?

"I don't think Aron would kill J. He's too obsessed with him. We should be thankful it's not too much blood which means J might not be hurt that badly."

Realisation dawns on me as soon as Dylan mentions Aron's obsession with Jorel, and my mind goes back to the night Aron killed Matt. I place a hand on Dylan's shoulder which shuts him up.

"If J rejected Aron and chose Danny that would make Aron flip, last time J joked he'd chosen Matt we all know what happened. Aron killed Matt to prove to J that no one in the world would ever be good enough for him. I think Aron's going to do the same to Danny and make J watch along with George."

Dylan's face drops, "then we know exactly where to find them...as much as I don't want to go back to that place..."

I shudder, I didn't want to go back to that warehouse anymore than Dylan wanted to, but we had to rescue three of our own.