Chapter 8

Chapter 8...

Red and Silver felt terrified after leaving the abandoned building. Poor Silver was tortured. "Can you walk well?" Red asked to Silver. Silver tried to walk. But due to the torture Giovanni did to him, he stumbled. "Not well." Silver said. Red saw the stumbling Silver had. Red caught Silver before he can fall to the ground. "Do you want me to carry you?" Red asked to Silver. Silver blushed. Of course, Silver and Red are friends. So...

"Yeah, sure..." Silver said as he began to feel sleepy. Red nodded and picked Silver up from his feet. Silver clutched onto Red. Silver had fallen asleep after a few hours. As they got to Red's house, Red fixed Silver's injuries. When Silver felt stinging, he would flinch. But he would not wake up. Red smiled as he fixed the injuries. Once Silver's injuries were fixed, Red let Silver sleep peacefully.

Red smiled as he took off his hat and got ready for bed. He got in the bed and fell asleep as well. It was a very tiring day.

The next morning...

Red woke up as Silver woke up at the same time. They looked at each other. They smiled. They did thir morning routine as Red's mother fixed them breakfast. Red sighed as he put on his hat and got his yellow bag. Silver got his pokeballs and put them in his pockets since he didn't have a bag. Red's mother gave them bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast. Once they finished their breakfast, Red and Silver headed out as Red said bye to his mother.

As Red and Silver walked by, they realized they forgot about Gold and Green. They ran to the place they placed them at. They saw that both of them were still on the bed. They sighed in relief as they walked towards them. Silver then realized something. He then looked up to face Red. "Don't we have to defeat my dad to save both of them. I think the kiss won't work is Giovanni is not defeated." Silver said to Red, talking about his thoughts.

Red nodded in agreement. The boys knew they had to defeat Giovanni before any bad happens to the sleeping victims. They sighed in distress as they thought about their lovers in sleep.