Chapter 10 (Final)

Chapter 10...

Red arrived at Lavender Town and placed Charizard back in his Pokeball. He saw the cave up ahead and ran there. He slowed down to read the note. Bring Gold and Green? No way he would do that sort of crap. He loved Gold and he promised to himself that he would protect Gold, regardless of the costs it will cost Red. For Green, Red would protect Green because he was his friend and he was not gonna let him die. Plus, Red is protecting Green as well because Silver loved him. Red knew what he had to do and that was to save Green, Silver, and Gold. He ran inside the cave. He was prepared of what is gonna happen.

Inside the cave...

Giovanni was smirking. He sended Red a note to come to the cave. He looked at Silver. Silver was on top of big rocks. None of them had sharp edges to kill him, thank god. Silver looked like he became a part of the sleeping curse as well but he didn't. After Giovanni kidnapped him again and when they got back to the cave, Giovanni knocked Silver out so Silver won't have to scream for help and let people hear it. Red finally found Giovanni.

"Hey, you!" Red yelled at Giovanni. Giovanni heard the yell and looked at Red. "Why hello, Red. Nice to see your pathetic face again." Giovanni said to Red. Red quietly growled. Red knew that Giovanni was gonna pay after what he did to everyone. "Let's battle!" Giovanni said to Red. Red got out his Pokeball containing his Blastoise. "Fine. You asked for it!" Red said to Giovanni. Giovanni smirked. Red then looked at Silver. Silver was knocked out. He could see the tear strains on his cheeks. Red realized. Silver was crying before he got knocked out. Red then looked at Giovanni angrily. Red and Giovanni began to battle. Red would beat all his Pokemon.

Red had trained his Pokemon on Mt. Silver before he met Gold. When Red saw Gold, they sure did battle. But when Red lost to Gold, he knew that Gold had something within him. He fell for him instantly. He sighed at that but was snapped back to reality when his Pikachu was knocked out. "How...?" Red said quietly.

Giovanni smirked. "Because I have got stronger while you didn't." He replied to Red's question. "So pathetic of you."

Red began to feel rage. "You...you...YOU MONSTER!" Red screamed and tackled Giovanni to the ground. What Red didn't know was that his yelling woke Silver up. "Mmm...huh...?" Silver muttered while waking up. "Silver! K-kiss Green! You love him, don't you? Then kiss him!" Red yelled before he got punched by Giovanni. "GAH!" Red yelled and hit the wall on his back.

Red groaned in pain. Siver ran out of the cave to go to Green and Gold. Red got up weakly and continued to fight Giovanni.

Meanwhile...

Silver got to the place and ran. Green and Gold were still sleeping. Silver walked up to the side of the bed where Green layed on. He then kissed Green on the lips. The kiss worked and Green woke up. "Huh...what...?" Green muttered and rubbed his eyes. He looked at Silver. "S-silver...?" Green asked, only to be hugged by Silver.

"You're okay!" Silver said while hugging him. Green laughed a little and hugged Silver back. "Wait...where's Red?" Green asked Silver. "He and Giovanni are fighting!" Silver said.

Green gasped at that. "Well, we gotta help him!" Green said. Silver nodded and they flied to Lavender Town.

Meanwhile...

Red and Giovanni were groaning in pain. "I'm...not done yet..." Red groaned out and got up. "Neither am I..." Giovanni groaned out and they began fighting again.

Suddenly, Red got enough strength and kicked Giovanni's stomach. This made Giovanni groan in pain. Red stood back. "You are done, Giovanni." A voice said. Red turned to look who said it. It was Green!

"Green! You're awake!" Red said happily. "Yeah, I'm awake." Green replied to Red with a smile. Red smiled back. Suddenly, Giovanni jumped on Red. "ARGH!" Red yelled and they began to fight again. Giovanni pulled a knife out and pressed it gently against Red's neck. "Don't make me kill you. It will be a shame if I did." Giovanni said with a smirk.

Red then pulled out his own knife. "Oh, yeah?" Red said and stabbed Giovanni.

Giovanni's stab wound began to drip blood. "Hehehe....I guess this is the end of me..." Giovanni said and collapsed. By the time he collapsed, he was dead.

Red got up. Silver and Green nodded at him and all three of them left the cave.

Later on...

Red, Silver, and Green reached the place where Gold layed at. Red walked up to Gold. "Gold...I love you so much...I wanna stay by your side forever...until the end of our days..." Red said and kissed Gold.

The kiss worked.

Gold has finally been awakened.

Gold woke up. "Huh...?" Gold muttered and looked at Red. "Red...?" Gold said. Red smiled. "Wake up, Sleeping Beauty." Red said. Gold made a cute pout but smiled. Red then pulled Gold into a hug. Gold hugged back.

Red and Gold then shared a romantic kiss. Silver and Green also shared a romantic kiss.

Nothing is gonna stop them.

Now they are together at last.

AHAHAHA! Finally! I got this story done! Anyway, thank you readers for reading my story! I hope you enjoyed reading it while I enjoyed writing it!