Coffee Juggler's

Do you ever wake up with a weird thought that keeps jumping around your head? I got that right now.

I woke up to Cherry smacking my face as she laid down on the bed with me and the only thing I can process is Coffee Juggler. I have no idea what the hell that is but I can't seem to forget it. Even as I changed Cherry's diaper and fed her, Coffee Juggler took over my mind.

I lock my hotel room behind me and put Cherry in a stroller that doubles as a carseat. We make our way outside and although a bit difficult, I managed to get the stroller down a couple steps of stairs. I huff and start pushing the stroller, making our way back to that old dingy bar.

After about 20 minutes we made it. I push the stroller through the open door and made my way to the bar.

"You already know the rules." The bartender sighed as he cleaned a glass. I shrug and sit down on a stool and gave a crying Cherry her pacifier. She eagerly sucked on it.

"And I thought we've been through this already." I sighed.

"We've been through something?" The bartender asks cocking his head to the side.

"Well, no not that I remember." I go quiet for a moment, "I forgot my train of thoughts."

"Umm, Oh! We were talking about the baby being in here." He helps me out. I try to search my head but all I can get is Coffee Juggler.

"What about her being in here?"

"A baby isnt allowed in here."

"Arent you a baby too?"

"Not any younger than you!"

"So basically all three of us shouldn't be in here?"

"Exactly!" He screams out. I cock my eyebrow and hold back a smirk. His eyes widen as he realizes what he said.

"Wait! No! That's not what I meant!" He waves his hands around agitated.

"What did you mean then?"

"I meant that that baby isn't allowed in here!"

"Who says?"

"The law does!" At this point he looks as if he's about to cry from irritation.

"Doesn't the law also state that a bartender must be over 21 to serve alcohol?"

"I am 21!"

"You dont look 21." That's rich coming from me.

"Neither do you!"

"Then how about we all leave?" I suggest sliding off my stool. The bartender nods and tosses down his rag about to walk with me when he suddenly caught on and stopped.

"Stop it! You're making me discombobulated!" He stomps like a child throwing a tantrum.

"Alright, I apologize but you're so fun to bother." I chuckle and get back on the stool. "Now can I get something to drink? My throat is parched from all of this screaming."

"I've been the one screaming! Not you!" He waves his hands screaming. I wave my hand in a 'same thing' type of way.

"I'm an empath. I can feel what you're feeling." The bartender stands their with a deadpanned look. I gasped, "you dont believe me? Watch, punch yourself in the face and I'll feel that too!"

He continues to stare at me like I'm dumb. He then sighs and walks back behind the counter with a tired look on his face.

"What's your name?" I ask genuinely curious. I'm getting tired of calling him bartender.

"Justin." He sighs out and goes back to cleaning the cups.

"So, about that drink, Justin-"

"ID?" He smirks down at me with a smug smile on his face like he's caught me. I pull out my id card and hand it to him. Justin looks at it before holding it up at the light. I grin as he takes a couple of minutes examining it. He finally hands it back to me with a shocked look on his face.

"You're 23?" He says still gaping.

"Wow! It took you five minutes to figure that out?" I mock him with a gasp. He glares at me and flips me off, "Its the face isn't it?"

"Yeah and along with that baby face, you also got that baby height."

"What baby is 5'5?" I question a little irritatated. He waves me off and asks what I'll like to drink. I told him to make me one of his specialties to which he hands me a pink drink with strawberries in it. I sip it and smile.

"Yum, what's in it?"

"Strawberris, rum, coconut milk and strawberry syrup." He happily chirps blushing because I complimented his drink. I nod and drink more but a little carefully considering I'm with a baby.

"Do you want to know its name?" Justin asks. I pause thinking of pink named things.

"Pretty in pink?"

"Nope, two girls one cup!" I cough out my drink and wipe my lips.

"Yeahhhh, that's not a good idea."

"Why-"

"Vanilla." A deep voice commands. I turn around and see Xavier standing there with a serious face.

"Scabie Baby!" I shout out happily. I rapidly pat the stool next to me, "Come, sit sit. We've got business to attend to."

"No, let's go to my office." I nod and follow his lead with Cherry at my side as always. I quickly turn to Justin.

"Do me a favor and keep an eye on that stroller for me. It's pretty expensive. Oh and if you get tired you can lie down and take a nap in it." I grinned as he flipped me off.

The small walk to Xavier's office has me feeling giddy.

After repeating the same story as yesterday, Xavier rested his chin on his hands. Contemplating everything.

"If that happened suddenly two days ago, why is it that you have everything a baby needs?" He questioned with suspicion in his eyes.

"Well I honestly had nothing when I first got her but my neighbor did and after an argument about my weird way of identifying nursing mothers, I managed to get the stuff Cherry needed for the night til stores opened when they did. I proceeded to use nearly most of my savings from my cashier job on her because she looked so effing adorable in bear costumes. I just couldn't stop." Cherry looks up at me with a fist in her mouth and I couldn't help but coo at her.

"I'm still very hesitant on your story but I'm willing to see if she truly is my niece with a test and if she is. Sherri, is staying with me and so are you til I figure out your involvement is." His smile became a bit creepy as it widened. I notice his eye color goes down a couple shades. Weird.

"And if your involvement happens to be the wrong kind. I wont hesitate to make your life a living hell." Xavier really thinks he is scaring somebody.

"My god, that is such an overused line!" I cry out and then lowered my voice to match his, "I'll make your life a living hell."

He glares at me and his ears become a slight pink hue. His ear slightly twitches with irritation and I giggle at that. He looks like an angry puppy.

"How adorable." I lean over and pinch his cheek. He grumbles at me and slaps my hand away.

"So how will this work?" I lean back in the chair, "Where do we get DNA tests at? I never really looked into stuff like that."

"I'm taking you to someone I know. She will be able to figure out if me and Sherri-"

"Cherry." I interrupt him.

"Share blood and bond." He glares at me as he finishes the rest of his sentence. I nod and smile at a gurgling Cherry. I make a face at her and she let's out a deafening shriek of laughter. Wincing I turn my head away to see Xavier staring at her intently with a small smile on his face.

"Alright then, let's head out." He says getting up. I follow his lead and hum happily as I skipped out the room lightly bouncing Cherry on my hip.