Chapter 5

Hello!

:3

Welcome to another chapter

:D

Silver_Rose_15

Since I don't have much to say,I'll just get to the point.

Enjoy!

[in the doodle sphere]

Your official home

Andy's pov

They smiled evilly and started saying a creepy poem:

"Roses are red

Your blood is too

Senpai is ours

Not yours

If you ever try to take her away from us,you'll meet our knife to your face......

And you'll be ELiMiNaTeD~!"

(That was inspired by silver ^.^ )

I was shocked.I was paralyzed in fear."Do you understand what we're saying andy?",they said.I gulped and nodded:"y-yes,i understand,i won't f-fall in love with her,i p-promise!".They grinned."Good.You better not let that happen".I laughed nervously and sat down in a chair across from the couch.Y/n walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Your pov

I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.I saw andy,ink,dream,and blue there.Andy was sitting in a chair across from the couch,while the star sanses we're standing next to the couch.They decided to sit down next to me.I smiled at them,and they smiled back.

Star Sanses pov

Damn,everything about her makes her so beautiful.Her hair,her eyes,her skin,her body,her voice,and her personality.We just wanted to make our move right then and there,but we didn't.We had to wait until later to do that.We didn't want y/n to suspect anything.

Andy's pov

Y/n was sitting next to ink,ink was sitting next to dream,and dream was sitting next to blue.I was on the chair,staring at them.I growled.Their threat scared me,but I don't know if I should listen to them,or if I should disobey them and confess my love to y/n.They we're watching something funny on tv.I saw ink sneak an arm around y/n's waist and pull her closer to him.Y/n was so focused on the tv that she didn't even notice.Ink looked at me and flipped me off.It took all of my willpower to not get up and attempt to beat the shit out of him.I took a deep breath.I don't know if I should just move on or not.I mean,I dont actually know if she likes me back.

[in errors side of the void]

Error!Sans pov

MaN,DeStRoYiNg ThAt Au WaS FuN,BuT NoW I'm BoReD AnD WaNt To DeStRoY AnOtHeR.I hEaRd A PoRtAl OpEn AnD SoMeThiNg StEp OuT."Hey error,it's me,cross".I LooKeD BeHiNd Me AnD SaW HiM StAnDiNg ThErE,CLoSiNg ThE PoRtAl.I ThOuGhT:"hE WaSn'T AbLe To Do ThAt BeFoRe,I GueSS hE WaS TaUgHt By SoMeBoDy"."So glitchy,wanna check out my new place?",cross said.I said:"SuRe,I'm BoReD AnYwAyS".He GrAbbEd HiS GiAnT Ass KniFe AnD SwUnG It In ThE AiR,MaKiNg A ReD LiNe AppEaR.A FeW SeCoNdS LaTeR,ThE ReD LiNe ExPaNDeD AnD BeCaMe A CiRcLe.He JuMpEd ThRoUgH ThE PoRtAl,WiTh Me FoLLoWiNg HiM Of CouRse.

[at the new and refurbished x-tale]

Cross!Sans pov

Once we got there,I closed the portal behind us and started showing him around.The sky (?) was yellow,there was snow on the ground and on the trees,there we're people there,except there we're x's on their eyes and they looked miserable.I grinned.I felt like the king of the place."WoW,NiCe PLaCe Mr.X",error said."Thanks",I said,and walked towards the house.Error followed me.I opened the front door and walked inside,with error going in after me.I closed the front door and looked around."WhEn ArE YoU GonnA GeT ThiS PLaCe CLeAnEd Up?",He said."At some point",I said.I sat down on the couch,error sat down next to me.I saw chara sit down on the  other side of me.I figured out how to telepathically communicate with him.We started having conversations in our heads so that error wouldn't disturb us and question us.

Cross!Chara's pov

Not gonna lie,but these people are weirdos,especially error.I wonder if we'll have an adventure today.

[in the swapverse]

Swap!Error!Sans pov

I had a blue screen in front of me made up of zero's and one's.I was checking each and every multiverse (like the original,the naj,and the vamp) for any mistakes that I could try to fix until I saw a red dot coming from the original multiverse.I tapped on it and it gave me a notification saying:"the original au,undertale,has been destroyed,what will you do:

[go there and fix it]

[ignore the problem]

I was thinking.If the original au was destroyed,shouldn't the multiverse be collapsing right now?

how does it still exist? i sighed.I guess it was just a miracle.I pressed one of the buttons:

[go there and fix it❤️]

I wasn't gonna ignore this.That would be selfish of me.I looked to my left and saw that a portal opened,which'll probably lead me to the original multiverse.Maybe if I find classic!ink,he can help me too.I walked through the portal,excited and nervous at the same time.

[in the original multiverse]

Once I got there,i was in this strange au.The sky was yellow,the ground and the trees we're covered in snow,and the monsters/humans/hybrids had x's covering their face.They looked miserable.I closed the portal and looked around.Im guessing these people must come from undertale.I didn't wanna be seen,so I hid behind a huge bush and crouched down.I had to wait until i could try to fix the mistake.

Fresh!Sans pov

I walked around this un-cool place,being all lonely and shizz.I thought i toes saw someone come here,but I'm guessing it was just my unique imagination."Dude,why the heck am I even here?",i said to myself.I shrugged.Its not like I had any cool and awesome thing to do.Theses people are not chillin.I have the feels for them.

[in the swapverse]

Swap!Ink!Sans pov

I went to reboots side of the void,looking for him,so we could have our usual arguements,when I didn't see him there."What the fuck? Where did he go?",i said to myself.I'm guessing he went to see halluciv or something.I snapped my fingers,opening a portal to my side of the void,and jumping through it.

[in erasers side of the void]

Once I got there,I closed the portal and looked up at the ceiling (?).Hanging in mid-air we're the different versions sans in this multiverse.They we're being held tightly by my colorful strings.I looked at one that looked like marvul.I chuckled.That guy likes to steal dreams and have them to himself.His brother on the other hand,is nice,unlike crossfell!sans,who's a fucking edgelord.He's a friend of marvul.I like to call crossfell!sans cherry cause he likes to eat cherrys (atleast in this book he does).

[in the original multiverse]

[in the doodle sphere]

Your official home

Your pov

I was about to walk to the bathroom when andy pinned me to the wall."Y/n,there's something I gotta tell you",andy said.I said:"what is it?".He said:"I lo-

A/n:cliffhanger >:3

hope you guys liked it!

Have a good day or goodnight.