Chapter 7

Hello :')

I'm extremely tired,but I'm still gonna write!

:D

Enjoy!

[in aftertale-er,the save point]

Aftertale!Sans (Aka geno) pov

I was sitting next to the two buttons.Fight and mercy.I was sitting here at this save point all alone.I have no friends,family,or someone to love.I fell on the ground and started crying.

Reaper!Sans pov

I decided to go to aftertale,or what was left of it.Apparently,this guy named "geno" is undead,from what painless death (reaper!papyrus) said.I'm not gonna reap his soul,cause I don't feel like it.I see him laying on the ground,crying.Its probably cause of what happened.I approach him and tap his shoulder."Hey there,I'm Sans,but I go by many names,like the grim reaper".

Geno's pov

I felt someone tap my shoulder.They said:"hey there,I'm Sans,but I go by many names,like the grim reaper".I stopped crying and immediately got up,then looked at him."I'm not gonna hurt you,I promise",he said."I'm ge-",I got interrupted when he said:"I already know.By the way,just call me reaper".I nodded."I guess you need a friend,correct?",he said.I said yes.I sat down,and he sat down next to me.We started talking to eachother.

Reaper!Sans pov

As we we're talking to eachother,i had thoughts running through my head.I was blushing for some reason whenever I was talking to him.He didn't say anything about it though.Do I like him? It'd be weird if I did,I just met him.

[in the omega timeline]

Omega Timeline Brothers pov

(This is what they look like:

I believe their names are swifty,snazzy,and siren)

We we're walking around.Some people we're standing in different spots talking to the other people.Core!frisk was comforting someone.They are really special,different from the others.

(I don't know a whole lot about these guys,so I'm just gonna assume the the blue one is swifty,the green one is snazzy,and the orange one is siren)

Swifty's pov

"Swifty! Snazzy! I need your help!",core!frisk yelled.I grabbed snazzys hand and we ran towards them,wanting to see what they wanted.Apparently,asylum!sans was acting crazy and thrashing around.Me and snazzy decided to help asy calm down.

Siren's pov

Why didn't core!frisk ask me to help?! I'm just as capable as doing the same thing as swifty and snazzy!

(I'm making up a list of what au's will be in the omega timeline:

OverTale

EpicTale

AsylumTale

UnderKeep

EchoTale )

[in the swapverse]

[in reboots side of the void]

Your pov

I was traumatized by the events unfolding before my eyes.I was hugging my knees,rocking back and forth,mumbling things under my breath.I didn't feel like eating,drinking water,or sleeping.

Reboot's pov

"I'm so sorry about what's happened to you y/n",I said."It's ok reboot,you had nothing to do with it",she said.Andy suddenly comforted her."We should leave her alone for a while,just in case",he said.I nodded and me and andy walked a few feet away from her.Girls need their space,so why not give her space?

[in erasers side of the void]

CrossFell!Sans pov

"Hey cherry!",chara said."What?!",i said.He said:"I dare you to kick erasers ass!".I sighed."But he's planning on destroying an au in a little bit and-we see eraser open a portal and jump through it.It closes behind him.I slapped chara (logic doesn't exist in my books)."You dumbass,you waisted my fucking time,as always",I said.i wish i had a ghost vacuum right now.

[in the original multiverse]

[in undermafia]

Eraser's pov

After I got here,I ran through the streets,erasing everything in my path,and shooting people with a gun."Heh,what do you think your doing,prey~?",a mysterious voice said.I looked behind me and saw a really horrific version of ink.

Horror!Ink!Sans pov

(This is what he looks like:

RUN-)

"What do you think your doing,prey~",i said.This guy that looked similar to me turned around and looked at me with a shocked look on his face."I know,I look scary,don't i?",i said."Well uhh,to answer your question,I'm destroying this au and killing people who are in the way of doing so!",he said.I chuckled."That's what I'm doing too,except the destroying the au part",i said.I held a severed thumb in my hand and ate it.A little bit of blood squirted around my mouth,but I just licked it off."Your disgusting",he said."What? Humans taste good,especially their fingers.I like to make art with their organs and skin",I said.

Eraser's pov

"FUCK

THIS

SHIT

I'M

OUT!",i said.I ran,and the guy ran after me.I think I'm fucked.

[in the original multiverse]

The Star Sanses pov

We are going to get our lover back!

But.....what if she's already dead?

No,she can't be!

Right.........?

Third persons pov

Basically,random shit is going on.Horror!ink and Swap!Ink are about to kill eachother,The star sanses will attempt to take y/n back,Crossfell!sans is being his normal self,And reboot is worried.

[at le studio]

Me:that's it! I'm done for tonight!

Eraser:*throws my script on the ground* OH COME ON! I WANTED TO KICK HORROR!INK ASS!

Horror!Ink:FUCK YOU SWAP ME!

Classic!Ink:guys please stop,the author is obviously-

Eraser:LAZY,SHE'S A LAZY BIT-

Me:*slaps him* DONT.YOU.DARE.FINISH.THAT.SENTENCE!

Eraser: 0.0

Me:*walks away* see y'all in three days

A/n:I'm sorry about what happened above.

Have a good day or goodnight!

[wattpad is treating me like an asshole right now ;3; ]